Ratings for Dr. David Podkameni

I had Lapband done by another local surgeon and after 2 years, was still in miserable pain. I sought out a second opinion and was led to Dr. Podkameni. He immediately figured out what was wrong and had me come into the hospital Thr same night, to have the band removed. It had slipped more than 75% and was the reason I was in so much pain. My original doctor never even did an upper GI. Dr. Podkameni saved my life, and I highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2012

I have been pleased with Dr. Podkameni and his staff. He has a good bedside manner and is a talented surgeon. I felt in good hands with him doing my gastric bypass surgery. He is fairly conservative, which I appreciated. He tells you like it is and expects you to be compliant. He doesn't have a lot of tolerance for those who don't want to follow the rules. I would definately recommend him to anyone considering gastric bypass as he will give you the facts and assit you in making the decision.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2009