Ratings for Dr. Neil Chesen

I had no problems with Dr. Chesen or any of his associates. When I initially got my glasses through their office, I noticed a shadowing across part of the lenses about two weeks after getting them. I never had the time to return and when I came for my check-up a year later, they checked the glasses, and immediately replaced the lenses, free of charge, despite that it was a year later. Everyone in the office, including Dr. Chesen was always extremely courteous. My husband had Lasik surgery performed by Dr. Chesen as well and has nothing but praise for him and his office.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

Dr. Chesen was very rude during my exam. He made my glasses incorrectly and I could not see out of them. Then he insisted it must be my fault. I wound up not taking the glasses and getting my eye exam someplace else, paying for it out of pocket because my insurnce wouldn't pay twice. It was a very expensive experience for me. They were rude, condescending and unfriendly. They did a terrible job and tried to blame it on me. When I went to someone else my new glasses were perfect. I will NEVER go back there.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2009

Dr. Neil Chesen's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in West Reading, PA