Ratings for Dr. Robert Guirguis

I gave a bad review not because I thought he was a bad DR.I thought he was great;like everyone else that see's him.Problem..I had him for over a decade;and he made my life worth living again;then dropped my insurance like a hot potato,with no warning. I was devestated.I stayed with him because I loved him,but also found out because his office sends all the scripts to the front,for any Dr. to sign,you will get blackballed at other clinics;not fermiliar with it;and labled a Dr Chaser.Took yrs,and tens of thous.$ before that connection was made.Now I am treated like crap by other Dr's,and life has become a dark place.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2012

Dr. Guirgus is the best doctor in this office. I have observing his practice techniques for a year. He is very caring and very nice. He is very knowable about pain and will help you find the best methods to treat it. I can't enough good about him. Great Doctor!!He is very popular so you may have to be there for awhile but well worth it. Don't leave before checking all your prescriptions for accuracy. The office staff could use some customer service skills but this could be because they are so busy.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

I've been treated by several docs at this clinic over the past decade. Dr. Guirguis is the best! I told him once to let me know if he ever left the practice so I could go with him. He is the best at relieving my chronic pain for the longest periods of time, plus he's incredibly nice. I actually look forward to my appointments (sort of). He's incredibly busy and the appointments usually don't last long, but he never acts impatient if I have questions or concerns. I'm very happy with him and have heard numerous other patients talking about how wonderful he is.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2009

Dr. Robert Guirguis's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 2000)