Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Laumbach

My family and I had the opportunity to be evaluated by Dr. Laumbach for mold exposure and found him to be the most experienced, friendliest, & caring doctor in the field of environmental sciences after researching for an environmental MD. He answered all our concerns and pinpointed many issues to a tee. Great experience with his friendly staff as well... He also has a great personality... I recommend Dr. Laumbach without reservation if you are looking for an expert in the field.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

I visited Dr. Laumbach at EOHSI (Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences Institute.) It was an unbelievable waste of time and money. I have severe asthma and chemical sensitivities, developed after years living by a trash incinerator (triggers include all kinds of smoke, perfumes, chemicals, detergents.) I completed a survey before being seen, but Dr. Laumbach did not even read my survey. I told him how I had not slept well for weeks because of asthma. He told me I was inventing the problem. He said he didn't believe chemicals were causing the allergies or compromising my immune system. He actually said: "smoking only bothers people now because it's banned. Before, no one even noticed it". I'm not making this up. I was insulted by him. He took me for a fool. I was told via phone they'd do tests for sensitivities, but he said he wouldn't do that; I was told EOHSI made recommendations- he refused to recommend an allergist. He did NOTHING for $403 but push me out the exit.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2009

Dr. Robert J. Laumbach's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Piscataway, NJ