Ratings for Dr. Folake Pepple

Her absences when one is awaiting test results is distressing, especially when front staff want to continually shove you off on another doctor for follow up. There seems to be little desire to have continuity in Doctor- patient relationship at this clinic. Stressful when awaiting important results. Not enough detailed investigation of a problem.....needed to visit other walkins and emergency on more than one occasion when Dr P. unavailable......she seems to concentrate more and more on the esthetics side of her practice.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I agree with most of Dr Pepple's other patients. She is not punctual and is NOT a knowledgeable doctor. I used to go to her only for a prescription refill once a year. However I had been in a motor vehicle accident and as she is my "family doctor" I continued to see her for help after that. Except help is not what I received. She is very hurried and doesn't pay attention and doesn't seem to have any real grasp on what you are going through. Her only "diagnoses" come from test results on her computer. If I were not in the middle of things with accident recovery I would change doctors today. I look forward to changing doctors as soon as I can and only wish I had done it sooner. If your relationship with your doctor doesn't feel right - Do Something About It. I wish I had.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

I find her to also rush me out of appointments after being habitually late. She doesn't seem very genuine and it feels as though she doesn't listen to you when you speak about your vulnerable feelings or predicaments. Again, as with previous comments, she tends to simply send you for blood-work and prescriptions rather than digging to the actual root of problems. I have been feeling this way about Dr. Pepple for some time now and felt as though it was time to share this info for others to use. I intend to find a different doctor.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

I found Dr People to be not at all Professional. I had to wait 3weeks for a result of my Biopsy. Every time I tried to book an appointment at the front desk, I was told she was too busy and could not get in to see her. When I did get my result was told ,,,,,,Oh yes you have cancer. I have since changed my Doctor and now have excellent care.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

I have always found Dr. Pepple to be very pleasant and listens to what I have to say. She follows up on all health issues. Excellent Dr.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

Rushes you out after habitually being atleast 20 minutes late. Seemingly doesnt listen to anything you say and just gives you pills and sends you for bloodwork. Went in with a sore throat and was sent out with anti inflamitory arthritis pills barely stronger than advil after a "real" doctor gave me steriods, the strongest anti infamitories they have and they were not effective. Please don't go see her if you actually care for your well being.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

I have not been very pleased with my care from Dr Pepple for some time now but my last appt was when I got pregnant and I won't go back. I specifically said I did not want her to do a Pap test (in my last pregnancy I had a lot of bleeding afterwards and didn't want to go through it again.). She said she couldn't send the referral to the OB without at least doing a swab but she would not do the full pap-so I agreed. But she did it anyway-and caused more bleeding. My OB could have done it and she is much more gentle! I left that appointment very upset and feeling violated. :(

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

I have been unhappy with Dr. Pepple for some time now. I have been to her on various occasions for a multitude of symptoms and everytime the appointment has lasted of about all of 5 minutes. This is particularly frustrating because its quite difficult to book an appointment and I'm often waiting a week and a half before she has time to see me. She is often late which I can't understand why when shes only spending 5 of the alotted 15 minutes with me. (and seriously - is 15 minutes enough to really properly diagnose someone??) Dr. Pepples solutions have always been easy fixes to mask symptoms rather than working to find the root cause which has always left me with more questions than answers. She prescribed me antidepressants without first getting a blood test. This is wrong! I am happy to say after working with someone who took a look at things such as my Vitamin D intake, Vitamin B levels etc I was able to get off the antidepressants with a healthier lifestyle and feel better than ever. I have been dealing with medical issues for the past two years - I have been for countless visits and tests and no solution - she prescribed me muscle relaxants for my problem and when I came back to say they didn't work, all she did was prescribe me different muscle relaxants. I didn't even fill the prescription as the problem clearly called for a different solution. I will be seeking a new doctor that I hope takes more time to divulge in patients backgrounds and look to fix underlying problems as opposed to masking symptoms through prescription.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

I am a patient of her since 2009 and followed her to Silverado. Since I specifiy why I am coming when I book my appointment, we do not waste time with 20 questions. Some says she is late, well, fault is on the patients who took more time than scheduled and or do not say exactly why they need an appointment, so the proper time can be determined. She is caring and take take to listen.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Very unprofessional, dirty clinic! The staff is not very helpful and dr pepple's knowledge with medical services is not up to date! She is very pushy and doesn't listen to what you have to say nor cares and on top of that she was late to see me !

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015