Ratings for Dr. Christopher Reilly

Dr Reilly and his staff are amazing. My daughter was breech and has DDH, we got into his clinic at BC Children's at 9 days old. He made this journey bearable with the barriers we faced, and they were very accommodating with our needs and comforting when things became difficult for me as a first time mom

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Very happy with this doctor! Best ever! Very competant and experienced! Went the extra mile to make sure I got into surgery! Excellant people skills and explained everything to me as we went along. He really cares about his patients!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

His waiting list is atrocious and once you actually get to see him, he provides little to no help. He tells you all the generic things such as "do more exercise and let's just see what happens in a year or two". Honestly, the kid down the street could have told me that much. Thanks for nothing.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

He is the worst doctor ever. His waiting lists are over a year and once you actually get an appointment with him, he gives you the worst advice. He doesn't care about his patients.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Dr. Reilly is an incredible doctor. He gave me a new lease on life, it was definitely worth the long wait to have his expertise!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Dr Reilly is an exceptional doctor. In dealing with young children, and their families, he knows how stressed and scared they can be. He doesn't minimize their fears, but comes along side them, and empathizes with them, taking both parents and children through things step by step. He is truly amazing!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

Dr. Rielly saved my life and I will be forever grateful for what he has done for me. When I was 12 I found out I had scoliosis which was incredibly terrifying. He eased my worries and helped me through all my fears along the way. My curve just before I had surgery was a whopping 84 degrees and was beginning to effect every aspect of my life. Dr. Rielly fixed my scoliosis and now I live a full and active life. He is a wonderful doctor, knowledgeable, compassionate, and kind.

Submitted March 12, 2012

This doctor saved my life 8 years ago. He was called in late at night for emergency operation after I had fallen ill due to a hip infection. He saw me through two weeks of hospitalization, another surgery, and now up to 8 years of patient visits. I don't think I've met a more caring, competent, professional, legitimate doctor as this. I emailed him about some university questions out of the blue and he sent me a detailed, thought out response within a day. He's so personable, so trustworthy- me and the family have been incredibly blessed to be under him. God bless

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

very polite and good bedside manner, was very late for appt but not the fault of anything but giving proper care to where it was need that day, so far so good

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

If you send a fax they will call you back. Best Dr. my family has had to deal with in the last 17 years. He has performed 3 surgery's. 2 were major surgery's he is kind caring Knowledgeable, extremely good. Would not consider any other Dr.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2011