Ratings for Dr. Ammar Anbari

I would recommend Dr. Anbari to anyone !! He has been a pleasure to have as an Orthopedic Surgeon. His knowledge and compassion is second to none. He has fought the Insurance Company to get what is best for ME, not them. Many surgeons would not do this, but he truly cares about his patients !!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

A caring and extremely talented surgeon. He takes great care of all the professional and student athletes in eastern CT.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

Dr. Anbari is one of the kindest human beings I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. I will be allowing him to take a knife to me next week, to repair a 10 year old injury, which one of his colleagues failed to diagnose (or even persue) 8 years ago. I'll always have some pain, but I'm looking forward to not planning my entire life around it. He encourges me to take a pro-active role in my treatment and recovery. My quality of life has already improved greatly because of his caring and expertise, and I haven't even had the surgery yet.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009

Dr. Ammar Anbari's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)