Ratings for Dr. Yael Acre

Dr. Acre is as far as I am concerned the most dedicated and fabulous Doctor one would ever want. Thank you doctor

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

She is the best doctor I have ever seen, truly interested in her patient's help

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Dr Acre has a very human approach and will spend as much time that is needed to cover all bases during your appointment. Every time I've spoken to her about natural treatments vs drugs, she's been open to it and has been knowledgeable about these alternative treatments. She is very sweet, attentive, flexible and I'm happy to have her as my GP.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Dr. Acre is ok. Average waiting time is between 1 and 1.5 hours. She is sweet, however, I would not say she is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr. Acre is truly an excellent GP: she is intelligent, very knowledgeable, courteous and friendly. When I arrive, she is aware of my case and has all my information at her fingertips. Sometimes she runs late (up to 1.5 hours past appointment time), which can be frustrating, but I just bring something to read. The flip side is that when I'm being seen by Dr. Acre, I have her undivided attention for as long as it takes to do my check-up and answer any questions I may have.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Love Dr Acre. Grateful for my family to be in her care.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr Acre is great. Humane, patient, caring,compassionate, hyper knowledgeable and thorough. She is incredibly clear and concise and makes certain the patient understands any specifics, instructions, etc. She is very, very detail oriented. She is never rushed with her patients, which may also be the reason that most of her appointments run long and there is a sufficient waiting time, even with an appointment. Expect to wait, but know that it is well worth it. The clinic is clean and quiet. The staff are very nice but are very, very busy. Notes on the walk-in clinic: the walk in clinic is for current patients of doctors who have a practice at the St-Catherine's group only. Also, the walk-in is for emergencies only. This is why they prioritize the walk ins first until 10 am or so. Itis difficult to reach the clinic by phone as the phone hours are from 9-12 and 2-4pm, even though the staff is there during the 2 hours in the middle. Voicemail is not an option. You can, however, schedule appointments via DoctorDirect.com which is intuitive and easy to use. Never had an issue with the service and the office. Been a patient for a few years now. Doctor and clinic both highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Dr Acre is a fantastic doctor and if you are one of her patients then count your lucky stars. She is empathetic, listens, supportive and very thorough. I find the staff to be great and I almost never have a problem getting through - you can also book appointments through Dr.Direct which is so simple. For the person complaining about walk-ins, it is ridiculous. We are so incredibly lucky to have access to a walk-in clinic just for patients instead of having to wait for hours in emergency or other clinics. The downside is that yes, you have to wait sometimes but if you want to minimize wait times always book your appointments very early - 9am if possible, or take the 1:30pm slot. Otherwise you can get stuck between walk-ins. If you are a walk-in yourself then make sure to arrive at 8am so that you are one of the first. Just a few little tips to minimize the wait. Overall, a great place - been a patient there for many years. I am blessed!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

I am very pleased with her. She is very thorough and professional. She cares a lot, takes time to listen to you and is very intelligent. She is not perfectly punctual, but this is the way it goes in that business. It is indeed impossible to predict how long your case will take. On the negative side, I think she is over-cautious, which caused me a lot of unnecessary meetings with specialists and each time I thought I had cancer or something similar, which was not the case. Still, I recommend her highly. He staff is fine but not very friendly. I have seen much better elsewhere.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2014

Dr. Acre is just amazing. She's intelligent, intuitive and efficient. She tries hard not to have you wait too long (which has rarely happened) and apologizes if she's delayed. As well, she's very empathetic and thorough (and sweet). I feel fortunate to be one of her patients.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013