Ratings for Dr. Kimathi W. Doss

Dr Doss performed laminectomy/foraminotomy to improve bulging l4-l5. Left me way worse than before the surgery. In pain every day and Dr Doss could care less about helping me resolve the issue. He really needs to go back and take a caring/ bedside manners class. If this were his body he would be begging for help!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Dr. Doss? Trust him. I had a 2-level ACDF. While it was absolutely not fun, Dr. Doss made it happen fast and with great care. He even went so far as to call and "talk me down" when I was freaking out the day before surgery. I hope I never have to undergo spine surgery again, but if I do I'll definitely have Dr. Doss perform it. His associate hospital (Norton Brownsboro) and surgical staff also get real high marks. 100% top shelf care, all the way around.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Dr Doss is wonderful. He takes his time with you. Very caring. He doesn't rush you into surgery. He really tries to do what is best for his patients. He is a blessing. His staff are very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

I would recommend Dr.Doss. He is very caring Dr. who cares about his patients.Takes his time with you and doesn't rush. He done my and husband'sback surgery.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2011

He is a great DR. Is never in a rush when you see him

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

I'm usually a little leery when going to a new doctor for first time, but I must say I was extremely impressed with Dr. Doss. He was very knowledgeable, he took time to explain and answer questions about my cervical injury. Environment was very relaxed, office very clean, staff seemed polite and helpful. He's a very nice, polite, honest, doctor who explains things thoroughly. I was definitely impressed with him and afterward glad my primary sent me to him. He definitely knows his specialty well. Dr. Doss is certainly a good choice if you need a neurosurgeon.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

He is the best! He cares about you. Lets you ask questions, and takes your goals into consideration. His surgery left my legs pain free, as before I could barely walk. I also had a broke bone in my back that contributed to the condition. He referred me to one of his colleagues for that part of treatment. Together the two of them fixed me, and the team at Norton Hospital can not be topped. Four months after surgery I can do almost anything I want. So, go for Dr. Doss, he is definitely the best.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2010

Dr. Kimathi W. Doss's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)