Ratings for Dr. William P. Carney

From soup to nuts, the whole experience of my daughter's ACL surgery was great. From the moment you walk in, you are greeted by the friendliest staff I have ever dealt with before in a doctor's office. Dr Carney's visits were never rushed. He drew pictures and diagrams of the surgery and was a great listener. My daughter is a college athlete and after her ACL surgery she returned to her sport and is doing great. We are very thankful that we such a great doctor.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

My experience in doctor Carney's office was excellent. He has wonderful manners and his staff made me feel very welcome. Dr. Carney is very knowledgeable and was very attentive about my complains. He recommended me not having surgery at this point which was a big relief.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I had a wonderful experience at Dr. Carney's office. I did not have a long wait in the waiting area, 15 minutes max, and once I got to my room and was greeted by Dr. Carney I really felt as if I was getting his undivided attention and care. He ran through every scenario and we picked the best course of action to deal with my injury. Two months later and I've never felt better!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

The whole experience of the care of my injury was great.The staff was really nice and polite. The office was clean and neat. Dr Carney's calm manner put me at ease from minute one. I was very worried about a fracture in my foot. Another doctor had told me I would need surgery. Dr Carney explained the whole course of treatment very clearly, answered all my questions and spent a lot of time with me. He explained that I could heal the break in a cast and did not need surgery. My foot healed and now I am in physical therapy and doing great!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

The staff was awesome, I got an appointment right away and they were so nice

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Dr. Carney and his staff are fantastic. From the moment you are greeted to the evaluation you feel that this is a first rate operation. Could not think of a better Doctor to go too.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2014

Trust! When you choose Dr. Carney, you make the decision to alleviate yourself from an ailment that is plaguing you. He and his compassionate staff take the time to understand who you are and what you need. I had labra repairs done on each shoulder. The complicated procedures and lengthy recovery were very daunting. Dr. Carney’s explanations of what I would endure and how he would help me were detailed but simple to comprehend. We exhausted every optioned before surgery was suggested. I put my trust in Dr. Carney twice, and he delivered!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

Dr. Carney and his staff were professional and efficient. He is a good listener. He is thorough in reviewing past history and previous treatments. He performs an exam and discusses all possible scenarios regarding testing and possible treatments. He does not make a patient suffer unnecessarily for too long before moving ahead with the next step. I had to have surgery and the office staff told me of an ice machine device that might be helpful post-surgery. It was rented out by a vendor that was not associated with their office. I asked if they thought I should invest in it. They didn't push me one way or the other. Afterwards I had such a great experience post surgery that I offered to answer any questions that other patients might have regarding this ice machine. Dr Carney's staff worked very hard at obtaining all of my pre-op lab work and paperwork from my other primary care doctors. I have recommended Dr Carney to others and everyone has had a positive experience.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

Dr. Carney has been my orthopaedist for about 10 years. In the office, he takes time to listen and ask questions and listens some more. I never feel rushed. And yet I've never waited very long to see him either. In the hospital, while I was waiting to be taken to the OR for him to perform a menisectomy, I could hear him speaking to the patients that he had just operated on. He took the time to see how they were doing, and made sure they were comfortable. I know that he will always take good care of me. His office staff are organized and friendly.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Dr. Carney is absolutely the best! I always recommend him to anyone I come across that needs an orthopedic surgeon. He has helped me with my shoulder, helped my husband with his knee and both of my grandchildren with their legs injured during sports. He is hands down the most considerate doctor I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with, you can tell he really cares. He always takes into account what his patient is comfortable with before he does anything. I really think one of my grandchildren would not have been able to go to college on a sports scholarship if it were not for Dr. Carney's attention to his injury. He is absolutely worth visiting and I'm am glad to have a doctor like him nearby.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

Dr. William P. Carney's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ridgewood, NJ