Ratings for Dr. Maria Gibbons

She’s great. If she is late it’s because she’s with another patient. Don’t grump because someday you may be the one needing some extra time. I never feel rushed. Maria is knowledgeable and friendly, caring and compassionate. Works for me!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

Dr Gibbons has been my doctor for 13 years. I have an extremely long and complicated medical history. I feel safe in her care and always find her attentive and more, kind.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

She know to learn more and take more of a interest in her patients

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

I have only had two visits with this doctor my first I'm still waiting over 3 months for my referral to a specialists which won't likely come. My second I waited 65 for my appointment when she called me she was rude and not concerned at all suggested that these long waits happen with all doctors that they are unable to come and let me know they are behind so I could reschedule plus after the hour in the waiting room she was going to be another 15 min or so before I could see her. I left due time restrictions. When she called she suggested I could leave her and find another doctor. No apologies for being so behind. And proceeded to suggest I was verbally abusive to the staff at the office. Which is 1000% untrue. However yes I wasn't happy. Who would be !

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

She was my husband and myself family doctor for 15 years and had a life changing experience up at the OS hospital. She was the doctor on call. She didn't recognize my husband or myself when we first went upto ER. She failed me when I needed her the most, she left and didn't come back. She didn't support me when I knew something was very wrong. Would not recommend. There are better doctors out there.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Had an unfortunate experience with Dr. Gibbons. I went to the Owen sound hospital having severe chest pains and breathing issues. I proceeded to tell her of my respiratory past. I have numerous pneumonia with a collapsed lung and severe asthma. She sent me home and said it was a pulled muscle. I then had to come back to the hospital the next day. Wouldn't you know it, Pneumonia and a weak lung. She had me in and out of the hospital in 40 minutes. Had she taken the time to investigate, I could have been diagnosed and on my way to recovery.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

I find Maria pleasant, helpful & knowledgeable. She has read my rather lengthy file, and makes sure I have all the preventative tests that keep me healthy. Maria listens to my symptoms & concerns & is very quick to follow through with booking blood work, xrays, mammograms & referrals. I have every confidence in her.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Horrible horrible experience with her......if I told you the details everyone who read it would be irate, so I won't....all I can say is......trust me.....this woman lies with no fear of God, and has a hateful nature and I STrONGLY suggest you NOT accept her as your family doctor and keep her away from your kids!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Phenomenal physician with a great heart. Can't understand negative reviews, but obviously their problem, not Dr Gibbons.

Submitted September 15, 2014

This woman is horrible. She cares about writing a prescription (which she gets paid for) and that's it! As long as she can write a prescription and get you out quickly . Very poor bedside manor. She put me on birth control pills even though I have history of migraines. Which means it's high risk for me to have a stroke. But she didn't care. Gave it to me anyway. I suggest no one see her as you'll be on the hunt for a new doctor in no time.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014