Ratings for Dr. Genevieve E. Bloom

Doctor does not care enough to listen or help. Could not prescribe the right meds to lower my cholesterol or blood pressure. Asked if we could change blood pressure medication because it was not helping after two years, she said no and doubled the current medication. Asked my Endo doctor the same question and she adjusted current meds and added two others and lowered my cholesterol levels and got my blood pressure down 40 points. I always feel worse after seeing Dr. Bloom, she is very intimidating and I do not recommend.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

Her office staff (the Russian(?) Nurse specifically) has got to go. She makes my blood pressure soar everytime. Her negative energy field makes me very nervous, and she does not know how to smile or feel better. You would think Dr. Bloom was privy to this staffing issue, but I get the impression she is busy managing a family, being a Mom, and not interested in HR matters. It's truly unfortanate. This nurse should work in the prison system instead.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

The most rude staff I have ever encountered. Office is extremely outdated and has an unclean feel to it. Hard to get appointments- strange hours that change. She really must maintain equipment. Many times didnt work. Nurse and front desk just plain rude. Not welcoming at all. Tried this office for a year and left.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

Dr Bloom was a great doctor. It was her staff that was unwelcoming, unkind, uncaring, unfriendly, rude, unprofessional, indifferent, cold, unhappy, and uninterestde.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

Doctor listens to what your concerns are. She is there to help and that is what she does. Very punctual alike other doctors office. I just referred a family member to her, I'm so pleased with her and her staff. I wished all doctors were like her, great job!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

Has been my doctor for over 10 years. First came to her when I had pain that knowone else was able to diagnose. She found the problem and helped me feel better. Very patient and really listens to your concerns. Genuinely cares about her patients! Her staff has always been amazing too. Very kind and always call me right back. The waiting time is very minimal unlike most doctors offices.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2008

Not only listens but pays attention, doesn't waste time but spends as much as is needed without rushing. Prompt, VERY knowleagble, non-pretentious, doesn't try to force a square peg into a round hole, tailors plan of action to my abilities. Staff also knowledgeable, helpful, pleasant. Only complaint is not enough time to read magazine articles before being called back to see the doctor.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

Dr. Genevieve E. Bloom's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Coronado, CA