You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Suja Nair

Dr. Nair has cared for my son for the past year. She is kind and has always been on time and professional.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

I was worried from reading the previous rating. However, Dr. Nair changed our mind. She is very knowledgable...took time to explain to our daughter (who've been seeing pulmonologist for a few years)..further more we discovered that her former doctor didn't give her enough medications. We are happy to have taken this step in seeing her.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

I was worried about this visit because of the previous review, but I must say, Dr. Nair was amazing. She took an hour with us; discussed history, future,etc. She's put my 16 month old on the path to wellness and I'm very, very happy I went to Dr. Nair and Children's National Hospital. I've been to Children's at least 3x's with two different infants and each time I left their :) . . . considering it was a hospital visit.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

Dr. Nair did not seem prepared for my son's appointment--she berated me for not getting a test performed (that we had in fact done at her office) and she was unable to get her computer working to find the results. Her bedside manner was also pretty rough--she was accusatory, surly, acted rushed and put out that we were taking up her time, and had no rapport with my child. She also seemed more concerned about getting my son's cold than what was wrong with him. All in all, not a good fit to work with children.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009

Dr. Suja Nair's Credentials

Updates

• Postal Code has been updated from "22030" to "20310". Address has been updated from "None" to "111 Michigan Avenue Northwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12028842128".

June 3, 2015