Ratings for Dr. Renee Flannigan

I have needed but refuse getting a colonoscopy for a long time. My wife made me an appointment with DR. Flannigan and I was looking for any excuse to walk out and skip the exam. Dr. Flannigan is wonderful; no pressure and no BS. When I came home with a colonoscopy scheduled (it was fine)...my wife almost fainted..I'm a terrible patient, but DR. Flannigan (in one office visit) made me comfortable with colonoscopy. She really cares. After my exam, my wife actually scheuled hers..as did several neighbors and friends at work.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2010

Why can't all doctors be like Dr Flannigan? Friendly but professional and just a super person. My wife is a physician and has been hounding me to have some GI issues evaluated, but I basically dislike medical care..Not with Dr. Flannigan, she's great. Before I met Dr. Flannigan, I was set to refuse getting a colonoscopy; after our first visit I'm glad that she recommended one. I would trust this doc to do anything. My wife couldn't believe that I was enthusiastic about getting a colonoscopy..I told her she's next.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2009

I recently moved into the area and self-referred to this doctor because of distressing GI symptoms. This doctor is fantastic! Very friendly, great listener, very knowledgeable. The office staff is super. I have absolutely no apprehension about my upcomming colonoscopy/EGD. I had special requirements for these exams and she was totally understanding. I wish that I had met her a year ago.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009