Ratings for Dr. Ramin Gabbai

The wait was a bit long but definitely worth it. The nurse mikayla was so sweet and managed to draw my blood with ease which has always been difficult for most people so I was very pleased with her. Dr. Gabbai is kind and attentive and will really listen to your concerns. Highly recommend this practice!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

He was very rude and arrogant. He was not at all concerned about what was important for me and my treatment. He is a doctor that is about his bottom line, not the well-being of his patients. It alarms me that he is still practicing. It is doctors' like him that make you scared to go to the doctor.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

Do not go see this Doctor. My wife's doctor is actually Dr. Gabbai's wife Michelle. She is great, but keep in mind that Ramin is on call often. When my wife and I had to call him after hours (10:30 pm), he was rude, dismissive and even told me to shut up. He seemed completely bothered that I had called the on call line! He then prescribed an outdated antibiotic which caused my wife to have to go to the emergency room 2 days later (because her condition got worse) to get the right medicine. We will never go back to Michelle and Ramin's practice again even though we love Michelle. The most unprofessional man I have ever talked to. Unbelievable.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2009

I have gone through about 5 doctors since I moved to Los Angeles and I finally found a doctor that took the time to discuss my condition, listen and follow up. His staff was very friendly also.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

Dr. Ramin Gabbai's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1997)

Healthnet
Wellpoint

Updates

• Postal Code has been updated from "90038" to "90048". Address has been updated from "None" to "8737 Beverly Boulevard". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "13106590706".

June 3, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=894740'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

March 10, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=894740'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 6, 2014
  • Specialty changed from "Internist" to "Nephrologist"

December 25, 2012