Ratings for Dr. Andreas J. Edrich

Dr. Edrich has cared for my entire family for nearly seven years. He is an excellent doctor. He takes a great deal of time to discuss issues with me when I am the patient -- but I've mostly been the easy one in the family. He has guided us through my husband's serious, life-threatening hospitalizations as well as routine care, and his staff has been kind and gentle with my daughter who has a tough chronic condition. I am positive that he cares deeply about his patients, and I know he works very hard to keep good employees. I can recommend him without hesitation. One thing, in particular, that's great is how "wired" he is -- he uses technology more than other doctors I've seen. I like that he has his own practice instead of being in a huge clinic, and even though they're busy, they always fit me in when I need to be seen. Dr. Edrich is warm, pleasant, friendly, and he really listens to you. Best doctor experience I've had -- I'm glad he's there.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

Unresponsive doctor with a incompetent staff. Intent on running numerous, expensive tests without clear communication to the patient. Save yourself time and money and avoid Dr. Edrich.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

Dr. Andreas J. Edrich's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Lone Tree, CO