Ratings for Dr. Angela M. Haskins

Rude elitist who has zero compassion. I suffered medical errors from this woman. Run away.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

She delivered my baby and afterwards i obtained 2 infectous diseases that i have to live with the rest of my life and almost killed my child and she has no remorse for what she did do not got to her of physicians east greenville obgyn they will kill you

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

This doctor told me she could do a tubal ligation without charging me for it trying to convince me to tie my tubes and then does the procedure without my consent and tells me I have enough kids She has maliciously mutilated my body and took away my option of birthing another child because she felt it was her choice be careful

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

After several years of surgeries and trying many medications with nothing working, Dr. Haskins took the time to review my records from other doctors and made helpful suggestions about my treatment plan which have left me in my best health in years. I was literally at my ropes end the day I saw her and she gave my hope that things would turn around with her treatment plan. Truly an amazingly talented MD.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

Not very helpful, did not provide information that I already did not know. Seemed annoyed and uncaring.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2010

Dr. Haskins delivered my baby in 2009. She is truly a great doctor who cares about her patients. She is always realistic & honest. She made sure that I was provided with the best care throughout my labor, delivery, & post partum. I love the other doctors at Greenville OB, as well. What a great practice!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2010

Dr. Haskins is rude and insensitive. Her manner was so cold and she simply didnt care! She is not helpful by any means, she just makes you feel ignorant. Little does she know I am a MD and ALL the stats she gave me were INACCURATE! The other Dr's in the practice are wonderful but not her!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

Dr. Angela M. Haskins's Credentials

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Delta Dental