Ratings for Dr. Alvise F. Bernabei

I had an aortic dissection. Dr. Bernabei saved my life. He is patient, polite and very well trained. He takes the time required to explain procedures and operation details.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Dr. Bernabei was very knowledgable and cuteous. He was able to explain what to expect during the entire process. He checked on me while in the ICU every morning. I would recommend him to anyone going through what I did.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2011

I would highly recommend Dr. Bernabei and Crittenton Hospitals Cardiac Unit for the following reasons.I was sent to Dr. Bernabei who was very thorough,kind caring and compationate. He recommended Open Heart Surgery. He explained what was wrong with my heart including going on his computer to show us pictures of where the problems were within my heart. I had a 9 hour Open Heart surgery in April that involved replacing my Aortic Valve and resectioning my Aortia (Five inches of my Aortia was replaced. I could not have received better care. He always made sure my husband and I were comfortable with all the information and answered any questions we had before and after the surgery. He is an amazing Doctor I would highly recommend him to anyone considering any kind of heart related surgery. He is the BEST. Crittenton Cardiac Unit is state of the art,all doctors, nurses and staff are hightly skilled, caring and compationate. I would not have wanted to be at any other Hospital for my surgery.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

On June 26, 2011 Dr. Bernabei performed coronary artery triple bypass surgery at Crittenton Hospital in Rochester, MI. I had no bad side effects and the operation was successful. Dr. Bernabei is a highly skilled surgeon. He is very intelligent and caring person. He took the time to explain everything about my surgery and my condition before and after the surgery. I could not ask for a better doctor. I would highly recommend him. Crittenton Hospital is a state-of-the art facility. The doctors and nurses are highly skilled and caring professionals. I would highly recommend Crittenton Hospital if you need a heart surgery.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

I very highly recommend Dr. Bernabei if you need surgery done at Crittenton. He is extremely gifted and very proffesional. Very confident man but not an arrogant man. The whole staff and support people were all very excellent, very proffesional and very knowledgable. I did not really know that they did heart surgery before having to have it done on myself (emergency triple bypass) but under the circumstances it was a great experience.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Dr. Bernabie performed triple-bypass surgery on me on July 17th, 2010. He was unknown to me before the operation. His skills and bedside manner are impeccable. I was released from the hospital in 4 days, and the hospital nurses and visiting nurses were amazed at my quick recovery. My chest scar is barely visible. I had absolutely no pain after leaving the hospital. In 5 weeks I was playing golf, and now 3 months later, I feel that I am completely healed. I am even doing better than I was a few years ago. A routine stress test revealed that I had blockage, and I was in surgery the next day. I would recommend Dr. Bernabei in the high manner. By the way, I am 68 years old.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2010

Dr. Alvise F. Bernabei is the ideal that is real. He gave me back my life on 19 May 2009 when he performed three-way heart by-pass surgery upon me. He exemplified what can only be called biblical loving kingness--agape, caritas. I thank God for Alvise F. Bernabei, and I pray for him each day. I will always want him to be my doctor. Also, I pray that no government program ever comes between me and Dr. Bernabei. Dr. Bernabi's office contains a prayer-like statement on the wall--it amount to what he exemplifies. He is devoted to life beyond life. His great abilities are totally in the service of his patients. All that days of my life I will be grateful to him, pray for him, and tell everyone I know about him. If anyone would like me to give further information regarding Dr. Bernabi, please feel free to contract me at timothy.miller@millersville.edu. May God keep him and bless him. TCM

flag | Submitted August 15, 2009

Dr. Alvise F. Bernabei's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Multiplan