Ratings for Dr. Peter J. Matthews

I was very happy with the service until I recieved the bill. I was quoted at $500 for a simple vasectomy with no insurance involvement. Received a bill 2 months later for another $350 for office visits that they schedule you for but don't tell you they aren't included in cost of the procedure. I thought this was very deceptive and unethical. Anyway to make a buck I guess. I wouldn't recommend this office to anybody.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

We Loved Dr Matthews great care interest and follow-up was Ideal even found referrals for us. I highly recommend him and his staff

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

The staff was very rude and showed no compassion at all for patients suffering that I could see. The Doctor was abrupt, gave me no time or interest, and showed rudeness in his statements to me. I would never recommmend this Doctor to anyone I know. He came across as caring only about money to me, not the patient.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

Dr. Peter J. Matthews's Credentials

• Czech

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)