Ratings for Dr. Martha P. Arroyo

There are not enough positive words to describe not only Dr. Arroyo, but her staff..especially Michael (sp). Originally I had gone to the dermatologist who rents space in Dr. Arroyos office. What that Dr. insisted was a mole, was actually invasive malignant melanoma, Clarks level 3. Even at that, my husband was called with the bad news. All he was told by this other Dr. was that it was melanoma. After the initial shock wore off, I called his office back and was transferred to who ended up being my guardian angel, my shoulder to cry on, my advocate, the person who made several crucial appointments with various Drs (my family Dr. A Podiatrist (as the cancer was on my toe) and had tests ordered for me before I even spoke with her, Dr. Arroyos office manager......Michael (sp). The lengths this beautiful woman went through to help a complete stranger is unheard of in this day and age. I wasn't even Dr. Arroyos patient yet, although Dr A was consulted. I was now Dr. Arroyos patient. She saw me for the first time within 2 weeks of the amputation of my toe . She is thorough, listens to your concerns and makes sure all of your questions are answered to your satisfaction. She is also very sweet and I know, genuinely cares for her patients and their well being. I absolutely trust her with all things skin!!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Saw Dr. Arrroyo for the first time in Libertyville. Awesome doctor and person. Very personable and professional Put me at ease right away.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

The best Dermatologist you will kind in the area, Wonderful Doctor. Great at Cosmetics as well.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Doctor listens attentively and answers questions fully. Excellent care from her staff. I was very happy with my treatment and follow up. I highly recommend this physician.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

Very knowledgeable, Stanford PhD. Very helpful, willing to spend time with patients.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

Dr. Martha P. Arroyo's Credentials

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal