Ratings for Dr. Laura Ispas-Ponas

I have not been to a doctor in quite sometime, but this year my allergies are very severe so I had to ask for help. I am glad I did because Dr. Ispas was amazing! Extremely friendly and put me at ease immediately. She give me a treatment plan and I will be back for a follow up appointment and more testing next week. Great office staff also.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Ispas and Jill are exceptionally capable and provide great patient care and services. They seem to be dedicated to practice patient -focused medical care. We trust the advice and treatments we receive at the Allergy and Asthma Institute.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

The care we receive is excellent. I noticed lately there is more waiting time than used to be, but the practice is growing very fast and that is a good thing. We like the personalized approach Dr. Laura has and all the time she takes in order to make sure she finds the best answer for us. She is a very good listener and shows solid medical knowledge and the icing on the cake is her bubbly personality. We like her staff as well. I recomand her care quite often to anyone looking for a great allergist.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

We just started coming to Dr. Ispas's office and we feel that the care we received is excellent. Me and my son like coming for our weekly shots and the nurses are nice and very friendly. My son also was battling a cough for a few months and since was treated with medications it went away.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

We have been patients of the practice for the last 8 months and we are thrilled with the care we get here. Now my husband and our 3 daughters are coming here also. Compassionate, good hearted through and up to date care. I emailed one night to the office a question and the dr. Laura emailed me the answer right back. Very responsive. Great docs and staff!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Great place. We are coming weekly for our allergy shots and are thankful for the care we receive. Sometimes there is a bit of wait but all staff and the doctors are very helpful. For ones we even like getting allergy shots!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

They spent a lot of time today with my 5 year old. I called this morning and we were brought in the office immediately. My daughter was treated in the office just like if we were in emergency room and she already feels better. I cannot thank enough. The doctor and the staff are amazing.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

The Doctor was patient and knowledgable and most important listen to me. I think we are going to figure out what is ailing me. I had seen other allergists in the area and also GI specialists as well. I think she took extensive time with me this visit and she reviewed medical records as well. She was very busy and had a full waiting room, but she was very calm and focused on my care.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

They give you a written handout with directions/meds to take which is great because it can be a lot of information. Very personable staff. Doctor made it a point to stop in and meet me even though appt was with nurse practitioner!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

I have been struggling with severe asthma for many years. My PCP continued to prescribe emergency inhalers. I had to go twice to ER for treatment for my breathing issues in the last 6 months. I found this Doctor online, decided to call, I was scheduled for the next day and started on multiple medications and now I am feeling much better. I am so grateful for her expertise, clear explanations and detailed approach. Doctor and Staff as friendly as they can be.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Laura Ispas-Ponas's Credentials

• Inst De Med, Timisoara, Romania (Grad. 1990)