Ratings for Dr. Laura Ispas-Ponas

They give you a written handout with directions/meds to take which is great because it can be a lot of information. Very personable staff. Doctor made it a point to stop in and meet me even though appt was with nurse practitioner!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

I have been struggling with severe asthma for many years. My PCP continued to prescribe emergency inhalers. I had to go twice to ER for treatment for my breathing issues in the last 6 months. I found this Doctor online, decided to call, I was scheduled for the next day and started on multiple medications and now I am feeling much better. I am so grateful for her expertise, clear explanations and detailed approach. Doctor and Staff as friendly as they can be.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Outstanding visit. The Doctor was nice and helped me with what I needed. I visited a nearby allergist previously and felt that I needed a new start, as a fresh opinion and I am glad I came. I have learned things about my condition which the other Allergist never shared with me. I felt she dedicated a lot of time to me despite having a full office.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Good doctor and she personalized my care and listen to my complaints. The office was full of patients and there was a bit of waiting time prior to being seen. Regardless, the doctor and staff were stil smiling and trying hard to pleased everyone. I am glad I was able to find her at the very start of the allergy season.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

The office is well organized, pleasant and both the Doctor and the Staff very knowledgable and thoughtful. I came for a rash and asthma evaluation and both seem to be improving rapidly. It was very easy to get an appointment. They also suggested some natural treatments as well and took extra time to explain the supporting studies on those. It was for me a new and refreshing approach. I am pleased to see it also works. I also appreciated that they contacted my primary care doctor and informed him of my studies and treatment plan the same day I was there. I had to see him the next day for a different medical problem and he was raving about them as well.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I've been going to Dr. Ispas' clinic for the last 6 years. Overall the medical treatment appointment times and wait times are all very good. The staff that provides the injections are thorough and friendly yet reasonably quick at getting you in for your shots. Dr Ispas and her staff overall do an excellent job and through their assistance and expertise have helped me manage my allergy symptoms. I do notice a difference in my health when I don't get my allergy injections so I know the treatment I'm given is effective. The wait times vary by time of day but often I wait less than 15 minutes. Most common wait time for me has been 5 to 8 minutes. If you are looking for an allergist to treat you, I recommend you go to her and you'll be pleased you did.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

She is great and the staff is friendly. Dr Ispas is very knowledgeable about how to control my allergy symptoms. She has same day appointments which is a huge plus.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Dr. Ispas and her staff are great! They were very friendly, informative and professional and there was not a long wait in the lobby. Dr. Ispas is very kind-hearted and you can tell she really cares about her patients and their well being. There are a lot of allergy places in town and I am happy that I am connected with this office because they definitely have integrity and set themselves apart from the rest. I highly recommend them!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Unfortunately, Dr Ispas did not work for me. She over medicated me and I ended up in the hospital. She is an excellent doctor but did not listen to what I told her about problems I had with certain medications. She was not right for me and I found a doctor that was. She is a caring person but also too expensive. My lung doctor is cheaper and very caring.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2012

Dr. Ispus is very knowledgable in her field. My allergies and most important my asthma have been non existant since I started seeing her almost 3 years ago. I have experienced no flu and or cold symptoms also. This very important for a type I diabetic

flag | Submitted November 25, 2011

Dr. Laura Ispas-Ponas's Credentials

• Inst De Med, Timisoara, Romania (Grad. 1990)