Ratings for Dr. Richard W. Blake

I love the care my son has received from this office! He has been going here since he was 2 years old! He is now 14 and still love it!!!!! He has perfect teeth!!!! No braces needed!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr Blake's staff was not helpful, and in fact, the staff member who was sent out to talk to me about my son's teeth could not even properly answer my questions! She had to keep going back to talk to someone about my son's teeth and had no idea what was going on. What happened to the doctor taking the time to talk to the concerned parent? The doctor himself was very uncaring and cold and had the gall to start talking to me about his beliefs regarding natural medicine and my son's autism. Dr. Blake, you are a DENTIST, not a pediatrician and you should keep your non-dental opinions to yourself. I am still deeply offended, and my son is still in pain as they could not even fix his tooth problem the day of our appointment. This office is not good with special needs kids, so we will not be returning.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009