Ratings for Dr. Francis J. Dipalo

what a rude man. I dont think he should be a doctor or even a human being. Should not work at great hospital

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

He is one of the best Drs in his field very Knowledgeable and fair Some people may think he's tough but some people seem to forget he is the Dr. The online "doctors" are just that My partner of 25 years knew he was tough but knew he was saving her life She loved Dr Di Palo and because of him I now know she was with me for a couple of years more If you read this Dr You should know who this is and for you to let Margie be with me for a couple of years I would recommend any one to see the Dr and know he is trying to save your life

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

This guy is a big A hole. He needs a bully beat down ..If he is married i feel sorry for his wife

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

Do not go to him!!! Read all the comments on the other sites as well!!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

My mom was treated by Dr. DiPalo at St. Catherine hospital. He prescribed an antibiotic for pnemonia but my mom had a heart issue not pneumonia. He never bothered to do CT Scan which would have shown no evidence of pneumonia. After taking the antibiotic for several days she developed C-Diff an died several days later. On the morning of the day my mom died he stated that he had a game plan an explained what the plan was to save her. He never carried out that plan an we never saw him again that day. He never came back that day to check on her. She died that night at 10:50. As you can see He does not care about his patients.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

This doctor is extremely rude and unhelpful. I found his staff to support his rude behavior and policies. I would not recommend anyone to see him. It is bad enough when you are sick and need a doctor, you want a compassionate person to care for you and that is not him or his staff! I work in a doctor's office and would never treat my patients like I have been treated.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

I can see why people think he's "rough around the edges," but the guy knows his stuff and is great at what he does. He's like the Judge Judy of medicine. He's tough, but fair. He's been great to me. Definitely goes above and beyond to make sure I'm getting the best care possible

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

i had an appt. 3 hrs before the appt they called and cancelled it. they said they would call me back on monday to get me in. when i hadn't heard from them by 11:30 i called and was told, "we were just going to call you. we're working on trying to get you in. we'll call you back in an hour." 4-5 hours later when i hadn't heard from them i called again. i was told they couldn't get me in that day but they would get me the following day. an hour later i called them and cancelled that appt. i decided to see a different pulmonologist. almost 2 weeks later i called to have my records sent to the new MD, today i received a bill for a "no show" appt. i said i called and cancelled it. they said i didn't give them 24 hrs notice. i asked how i could have done that since they scheduled it with less than 24 hours. they also had cancelled appts i had with less than 24 hrs. this office is petty, vindictive and uncaring of a patient's time. i am a retired doctor.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

Very arrogant and very rude!!! Do not bother to see him.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010

Dr Dipalo saw my mom in the hospital. He was knowledgeable, bright and caring. He offered a reasonable, sensitive and effective plan of care for her and after 6 days in the hospital, she is home and comfortable. He first saw her in the E/R and returned later that night to check on her on the floor. He was very thorough in his exam and easily reachable. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2010

Dr. Francis J. Dipalo's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1993)

Delta Dental