Ratings for Dr. Anjana Myneni

I disagree with comments below and had a good experience at the office. Dr is very professional and considerate and listens unlike most other. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is seeking diabetes care.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

She is very uncaring and I don't believe she is looking out for the best interest of her patients. She gave me some wrong information and has been very insensitive to my situation. Her office staff isn't much better. I wouldn't recommend this doctor for anything.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

She is rude. She is nowhere near knowledgable. She discredits anything you say or ask. Got insulted when I questioned her about something I read online. She's big headed and let her degree get to her head bc truly she knows nothing about thyroid disease or just doesn't care to help her patients. She is condisending and gets insulted when you ask her the right questions about your health she takes it like your questioning her intelligence. Well people you should question her intelligence bc she is only a doctor for the money and your co pays she's not compassionate or knowledgable so what are you even in this field for.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I felt that though she tried her attempt at diabetes treatment was rather unsophisticated, and she gave me some wrong information about a particular insulin. She may be an ok endocrinologist, but as a diabetes specialist I would not recommend her. She also seemed to jump to conclusions on little genuine evidence.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009