Ratings for Dr. Esther J. Ong

Dr. Ong is one of the best dentist out there. She performs all the procedures, treatments on her patients herself and doesn't have a hygienist do the cleaning. I had my 4 teeth pulled by her when I had to get braces. I had deep cleaning performed and had fillings as well. I visit her 2 times a year for my cleaning and I walk out of there with super clean teeth every time. She takes your blood pressure, takes the time to analyze tooth by tooth, she cleans, polishes, flosses then gives your mouth wash to gargle as the last step. A cleaning is usually about an hour to 1.5 hrs. She would explain to you before and after the status of your teeth, gums, jaws.. etc. very thorough. Shes a very sweet and honest lady and I would highly recommend her to be your next dentist.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2012

Most thorough dentist and knowledgable. Does an excellent job cleaning and fillings. (those were the only services I had done)

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009