Ratings for Dr. Michael W. Mangelson

Amazing is the only word that describes my experience with Dr. Mangelson and his staff. Got an appointment in one day and spent an incredible amount of time reviewing my prostate pathology report with him. He was very thorough, caring and professional in discussing my situation for over 90 minutes. Answered all our questions with great interest and concern. After review it was decided to do robotic surgery to remove the prostate and the lymph nodes if necessary. Dr. Mangelson assured me that he would do everything possible to preserve the nerves and everything else such that I would maintain continence following surgery. My hospital experience with Dr. Mangelson was incredibly good. Out in two days, rapid recovery at home, and full continence same day of catheter removal. Dr. Mangelson took a personal interest in my recovery and followed up precisely as promised. His skills are unmatched in my opinion. I can't say enough good about every aspect of his and his staff's treatment of my prostate cancer. I recommend him without any reservation.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

A comlete and successful operation, prostate blockage

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Dr Mangelson performed a bladder sling surgery on me and a Turp on my father. Both surgeries had excellent outcomes. I am female and have had traumatic experiences with doctors in the past. Dr Mangelson was not only kind, knowledgeable but also very professional. From my background, I feel he is one of the best doctors I have known.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

He seemed bored. I was not impressed at all. He might be good for other Urological issues, would not recommend him for Kidney Stone issues.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Dr. Mangelson is the man. Extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and overall a GREAT Dr. If you have Urology issues go to him!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Dr. Michael W. Mangelson's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

UnitedHealthcare