Ratings for Dr. Jason Maycock

Very kind and caring optometrist who takes the time to really exam my eyes thoroughly

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Trusted, honest, professional who is great with both adults and little children. My whole family trusts Dr Jason. We range in age from 18 months to 72 years!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

Dr. Maycock is outstanding. Truly. I have seen him for over ten years, and he is the gold standard I use when I'm trying to find that perfect dentist, physician, lawyer, etc. He is extremely knowledgable, professional, thorough, and caring (and fun to talk to also!). Maycock Eyecare is a centre of excellence, and I can't believe my luck in stumbling upon them when I first came to Victoria. Huge thanks to Dr. Maycock and his team for their ongoing care for my eyes!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

I have been seeing optometrists for the past 54 years, and I have never had one like this! Dr. Maycock is very pleasant, he actually listens to you, he explains every single thing and he is very reassuring at all times. His expertise shines through. And, unlike other Optometrists in town, he doesn't have a big push on for you to buy new glasses! I have found my forever Optometrist.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Upon moving to Victoria, several friends highly recommended Dr. Maycock and Maycock Eyecare. Having worn glasses since I was 12 years old, I have seen numerous optometrists when I lived in Ottawa and Toronto. My exam last week was by far the most thorough I have ever had.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

I have been seeing Jason for quite a few years now and always enjoy my visit. The new equipment was amazing, showing me an area of my retina where my ophthalmolgist had repaired years ago.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Really great first experience with Dr. Maycock this morning. Very thorough and enjoyable eye exam.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Everyone I spoke with recommended Dr. Maycock and I now see why. Very enjoyable exam and I can see extremely well with my new specs.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

Sociable, communicative perfectionist. Helped to save the sight in my right eye. Staff are incredible supportive and effective. Two thumbs up!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

He failed to diagnose that I needed to see an Opthamologist re cataracts. He was prescribing stronger lenses for me that I would then buy at the family optical facility at considerable expense. I saw another Optometrist who diagnosed the cataracts two weeks later.

Submitted April 20, 2015