Ratings for Dr. Scott C. Jones

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Jones for 2 years now, we love this office! Dr. Jones is fantastic and his staff is friendly and helpful. I have referred many people to his office.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Just referred a patient to him and office staff called back to say not accepting any new patients. :( Boo! Oh, and this was after missing a couple appts a few years back when I was going thru separation with spouse and life was chaotic to tell me I could no longer go to him when I tried to make another appointment. I referred him many patients over the years and this is the last person I recommend there.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

I have been with Dr. Jones now for several years now and am truly impressed with the time he spends with his patients, to explain what is happening or to look at new avenues for your health care.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

Very happy with Dr. Jones and his staff. When I have an urgent medical issue they always get me in Same day.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2014

I do not like Doctors, nor do I trust them especially in Arizona however, I believe I did find the exception to my belief with Dr. Jones. I was in his care for approxametly 6 years. He gave me such eceptional care and genuine concern after I suffered a very serious back injury. He always made each visit feel like there was nothing more important to him than what I was going through, how I felt, and what he could do to help me. His staff was always so happy and showed everyone respect. I actually miss them as I have moved back home to Minnesota. When someone is truely in need of medical advisement/care, the type of physican they rely on to help becomes crucial to not only their psyche but also their recovery and outlook on life. Thank you Dr. Jones and God Bless you and your staff. ___Shari

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

I have been going to this doctor for roughly 4 years and i was happy with him for the first 2 but after that he doesnt listen to anything i have to say about my existing problems and the fact that i do not feel good I get told I need to exersize more and eat better which is not the problem! So I am looking for a new doctor asap!!!!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

Fantastic Doctor, Fantastic Office! I highly recommend Dr. Jones.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

Love this Dr. Always willing to spend time discussing options and what is the best for me. Really appreciate what he tells me. I have recommended him to others and they told me how glad they were to find him.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2010

Excellent bedside manner. I have been a patient of Dr. Jones for 3 years, I find him to be approachable,extremely knowledgeable and to the point. My appointments have always been a positive experience. From the friendly front desk staff, to the person who takes my blood pressure. My two sons and parents now see Dr. Jones as well.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2009

Awesome staff, prompt service, a Mayo trained doctor who cuts through the bull and unnecessary testing and got me better without breaking my bank or the bank of my insurance company.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2009

Dr. Scott C. Jones's Credentials

• Mayo Medical School (Grad. 2007)

MSP/BC Med