Ratings for Dr. Peter V. Plumb

This 'Doctor" was recent arrest for patient molestation, plead guilty, is barred from practice and is on lifetime probation 5/52013

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Plumb since I was around 13 years old for my scoliosis which left me in serious pain, after being told by a specialist that I needed surgery. I am now 20, and thanks to Dr. Plumb and his staff, I have been able to avoid surgery and keep the pain in check. Dr. Plumb is very knowledgeable, very friendly and takes great care of all of his patients. His office staff are friendly and helpful. I always leave his office feeling better than when I entered, and I am grateful that I was able to avoid having surgery thanks to his care.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

I have seen both Dr. Plumb and Dr. Moriah. They are caring doctors that helped me a lot. I had seen other doctors and didn't get much relief for a shoulder problem. Now I can move it freely and have no pain anymore.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

I was "recruited" by Dr, Moriah who works at this office. She was doing free demos at a Vitamin Shoppe. She assured me they accepted Medicare and it would be covered. On my first visit, I was told I have to lay out the money and I'll be reimbursed by medicare. Each visit left me in increasingly more pain. She dislocated my knee joint out of its socket. I was told that when I got to 10 visits - which took about 5 weeks, she'd apply for approval of more visits. She never did this. I hobbled out for the last time and never went back. I am STILL waiting three ,months later for reimbursement from medicare. NOW thy tell me they are not participating with medicare - not what i was told prior to laying out my $$. They have resubmitted the claims 3 times and cannot seem to get it submitted correctly. So, I'm out my money and worse pain than when I started! STAY AWAY!!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

Dr. Peter V. Plumb's Credentials

• Sherman College Of Straight Chiropractic (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lawrenceville, NJ