Ratings for Dr. Emily Cyr

I have been seeing Dr. Cyr for quite a number of years now. She is very thorough, very punctual, and I get a courtesy call if someone is going into labor that day, to call the office 15 minutes before my appointment to make sure she didn't have to leave to deliver a baby. That tells me that they value My time as much as their own. I'm not quite sure where the 30 minutes wait was coming from, as I just said as much to Dr. Cyr the last time I was in there. I said, "I never have to wait long at all", she told me that my time was just as valuable as her time. She is thorough and won't just tell you to have something done, because it is the quickest, easiest solution. She will advise you get a second opinion and discuss all options with you. She is extremely friendly and her nurse practitioner has always been courteous. Cookie too! :) I just recommended someone very precious to me, to go see her! Thank you Dr. Cyr.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Dr. Cyr is very nice and I would have loved to develop a better relationship with her however I rarely got to see her as I had half my appointments with the nurse practitioner or other doctors. Office staff is very cold and rude. Wait time was always at least 30 minutes and they did not seem to care one time when they forgot about me and I had to wait for an hour. I was often called a day or two before my appointments to see if I can change my appointment or to tell me that they are changing it. I finally left when they told me they might have to cancel my appointment, which was the next day, and I would need to call before I came. When I asked how early I could call to see if I would have an appointment their response was, "Right before you get in your car to leave." Awesome.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2011

I originally was referred to Central Phx Womens Health for Dr. Hahn, but she's extremely overbooked, so I ended up with Dr. Cyr. I have been very happy with her so far (I'm only 15 weeks pregnant). She is very friendly and courteous and spends as much time with me as necessary. I'm one of those people who arrive at the doc's office with a list of questions written out, and she never looks irritated or hurried, just answers them all thoroughly. The staff isn't all that friendly and the billing department is downright confusing. I have also been kept waiting for quite a while for my appointment, but that seems normal these days, so I only knocked one point off. My first appointment was cancelled and rescheduled because someone went into labor and all the docs deliver their own patients during the week. I was a little upset when that happened because this is my first and I had a thousand questions, but everything has been going well since then. Dr. Cyr has been terrific and supportive.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

Dr. Emily Cyr's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)