Ratings for Dr. C. Blake Stanfield

Stanfield is very nice and knowledgeable, however if you are sick and need to get in it’s not going to happen. He or his nurse will return calls in a timely manner. The review before said he spend two hour listen to him, maybe that’s why others can’t get in or get return calls.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

I'm new to OK and was in need of a new primary care doctor. I read all the reviews about Dr. Stanfield and they were all so positive I decided to give him a try. Dr. Stanfield is even better than reviews stated! He spent two hours...TWO HOURS, taking his time getting to know me! He actually listened and asked questions, asked my opinion and gave me his. Right from the start I felt instantly at ease and was comfortable discussing anything with him. He was the perfect balance of professional and witty. I've definitely found my new doctor!! Added bonus, the staff was also just as warm and friendly as Dr. Stanfield was!!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Love him, staff was great, there have been changes since I first started seeing him in 2013

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr Stanfield is an excellent Dr who really cares about my health

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Dr. Stanfield is an excellent doctor that will take the time to listen to you. He is very knowledgeable, confident, competent, and it shows in how he conducts himself. He is very down-to-earth and even injects a little humor into his interaction with you. If you want a doctor that knows his stuff and won't BS you, this is the guy. I will definitely use him as my primary care physician. If you've been to doctors that are just there to see as many patients as they can, you know how frustrating that can be. Dr. Stanfield will spend as much time with you as you need. A+ Sincerely, the OCD guy that wrote the super long description of my symptoms!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

I just found my doctor for a lifetime! Dr. Stanfield is wonderful! He took to get to know me, put me at ease, asked questions about my whole lifestyle and treated me like a person, not a case. He went above and beyond to get me the help I need. God bless this great doctor, he has restored my faith in the medical community. Great staff, timely appointments, an excellent experience all around.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

You will neverknow what a great, patient, caring, attentive, humble, knowledgeable, and humorous doctor is until you visit this doctor . . amazing man . . . once you become his patient, going to any other doctor is absurd! You'll see . .

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Very pleased with my first visit. I completely agree with all the great reviews.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Dr. Stanfield has always taken time to listen to what I am saying and then give me a medical diagnosis on what I REALLY need. He is a straight shooter and will always spend the time to discuss the issues with you based on what he finds. I never feel rushed and know that he has my best interest at heart.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

WE LOVE DR STANFIELD!!! We moved to Oklahoma in 2012 and just happened onto Dr Stanfield because he was close to our home... Best choice EVER. My teenagers really enjoy the personal relationship they have with Dr Stanfield. I would recommend him to anyone who asked!!!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr. C. Blake Stanfield's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)