Dr. Navin Singh

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Navin Singh

Dr. Navin Singh was very helpful throughout the procedure, never did I feel an absence in his attention to my well being. The staff were excellent as well! Overall I enjoyed my time with Dr. Navin Singh, as his team and his equipment made a once uncomfortable precedure, a pleasant stay.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2019

I recently had fat grafting from my arms which was put into my lips and under my eyes. I think my face looks younger and fresher than ever without looking overdone and my arms are finally skinny! Dr. Singh did an amazing job, I was awake during my procedure and he made sure to let me know what he was doing every step of the way which really helped calmed my nerves. His staff was also extremely knowledgeable and accommodating and made me feel like a VIP. I will definitely go back again and again!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2019

Dr. Singh performed my gynecomastia surgery in July & I'm extremely satisfied with the results. This was my first experience with any type of cosmetic surgery, so I was a little nervous, but Dr. Singh & his staff made it a great experience. During the initial consultation, he outlined the different types of gynecomastia, identified which I had, told me what he thought I needed & answered all my questions/addressed all my concerns. Nicole was very knowledgeable, provided with some great pre-surgery tips & called the day before surgery to make sure everything was on track. The day of surgery, I arrived a little early, but Dr. Singh and his staff were ready to go. I was really nervous about being awake during the procedure (only local anesthesia was used), but the Dr and staff were great and talked me through it. It was fairly quick and painless. I received some helpful post surgery tips & 2 months later, my chest looks great without any scarring. I would highly recommend Dr Singh.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

I had mole removal in your office. I got a beautiful result, and can't even see the scar. You were totally worth it. You are blessed with a great team, and great hands.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2012

I had a consultation with Dr. Singh. He explained the procedure very well. The staff was wonderful. But I see from the reviews here that he didn't do a good job on rhinoplasty. All other reviews are great. I would appreciate any recommendation from other patients who had rhinoplasty with him. Thanks

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

I had Rhinoplastic surgery in 2008 and it was the worst experience of my life. My nose did not heal well. It actually looks worse. I trusted Dr. Navin Singh and Ivy Plastic Surgery but the tip is bulbous and my nose is too upturned. It does not look normal and I look very strange. Having said that it severely changed my life for the worse. I trusted that the doctor knew what he was doing but he did not. I am now afraid to go out or talk to people. It changed my life for the worst. The once vibrant person is gone. I can't afford to fix it and I just wish someone would have warned me about this place because it was not worth it. I am extremely unhappy with the results.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

I did liposuction of my chest and love handles (nothin lovely about them) with Dr. Singh and just came in for my 6 month follow-up visit. Nicole took my after pictures and I was blown away by how good everything looks. I knew it looked good but seeing the before and afters really made me appreciate his skills and talent. I have the benefits of a great body and am finally excited for the summer by the pool. I wanted to send a special shout out to Kate/Cait who was my nurse and has an AMAZING bed side manner. This is what I expected from plastic surgery and I am very excited to share it with the world.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

Dr. Singh recently performed a mini tuck and lipo of the abs and flanks. The results are great and recovery went smoothly! He listened carefully to my concerns and took care of my problem areas. He was upfront and honest with me during consultation in terms of expectations. He is punctual and courteous and his staff is terrific. During surgery, he kept me informed about what was going on and he was concerned about my comfort. I recommended him to my mother which speaks volumes about his work!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

Dr. Singh is an artist! His technique for administering Botox and Dermal Filler’s (Restylane, Perlane, Juvederm) goes way beyond just relaxing or plumping up wrinkles. He has a real understanding of how to create beautiful subtle enhancements that takes years off your appearance! without giving that ‘overdone look’. I have quite a few friends, family members and clients that have gone to him for treatments and they have all been thrilled – many have said they won’t go to anyone else now and have even gone on to recommend Dr. Singh to their friends and family members! In a city with so many choices that says a lot! I do not work for Dr. Singh – I am a medical tattooist. And, as such, have seen his breast reconstructive work – it’s fabulous! For clients that need breast reconstructive work I could honestly recommend Dr. Singh based upon the excellent results I have seen of his work. Teres Wright, Permanent Beauty, LLC

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010

Dr. Navin Singh performed my rhinoplasty operation. By far this has been the worst experience of my life. I have stayed in because I am so embarrassed. I went from having a straight nose to an upturned nose. My nose looks unnatural. He did not make my nose balance my face. His operation made me look worse than before. I do not have money to fix it again so I have to suffer looking like a freak. My collumela is visible. My nose is unnaturally thick and upturned. Overall I am horrified with my appearance.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

Dr. Navin Singh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Hindi

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Chevy Chase, MD