Ratings for Dr. Fredric Drummer

Poor attitude for a doctor. He is condescending in his rapport. Fails at responsibility. I would not recommend anyone as a patient and he should not hold a license to practice.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

This doctor has an old and out dated office and does not keep track of patient history. I went to him for plantar warts and requested he do surgery. He claimed that there was too much and did not want to do it. A few weeks he told me about a non obtrusive lazer surgery that would not penitrate the skin and said I should be able to walk the next day. I agreed to do it. The day of the proceedure the nurse is reading my file out loud and says that the doctor will be extracting the warts and then using the lazer. When I confronted the doctor (after he was over an hour late, without an apology) he stated that he has too many patients to remember what he tells each person. I was unprepared and requested he do the lazer surgery, since he could not fully explain the outcome of the proceedure. I've never done it before and was nervous. He was course and impatient. I've never experienced a doctor like this before. I stronly recommend that you do not use this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

Dr. Fredric Drummer's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1967)

Top Urgent Care Centers in White Plains, NY