Ratings for Dr. Andrew Freese

I went to See Dr. Kuhlengel for a 2nd Opinion and after Seeing Once and Two X-rays Later I got a Phone Call from one of the Staff Telling Me The Doctor He Seen No Need to Operate and Supposedly Seen Arthritis in L-1 the only one of my Lumbar that wasn't fused already . That was his Second Opinion because After a 3 level fusion which left me in Chronic Pain . I can Say after Seeing many other Surgeons thru the Years I Can Say that was the Most DisAppointing Visit . I never Seen him again and was told by Someone on his Staff what I now Have only because I asked for His Report in Writing Would I have Literally Nothing to Show for why I was there or His report which consisted of what I was Told over the Phone ! For a Doctor He Really Doesn't Care for his Patience and I Thank God he Never had a Chance to Cut Me ! Beware of the website and what it says about his Neurosurgeon Skills or the Help you might get when things don't go so Right under the Knife ! I can Say I Never Felt So uncared for by any Doctor in my Life ! Best of Luck , But Choose Wisely !!!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

I had been living with constant back pain from an injury and was told by numerous other doctors that my pain was inoperable. Two surgeries and I have my life back. I can not say enough good things about Dr Freese and his staff!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

The office staff is very friendly, Dr Freese is great, listens to you , gathers all information needed, he mentioned a Neurostimulator for my back pain, when the Dr's that had been dealing with my back, surgeries, visits never did! Thank God for Dr Freese, I had this device implanted by Dr Freese at Brandywine Hosp. I have to say I go great care at that hospital, the operation went without a hitch, all staff at the hosp. were great, I was comfortable , and well cared for. do not hesitate!!!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

I was having pain shooting down my arm, my left thumb and left index finger were either tingling or numb and I had pain from my chest to under my arm pit. Dr. Freese performed cervical surgery and cleaned up the bone spurs which were impinging on the nerve to these areas I mentioned above and within two weeks the feeling is back to my left hand and the pain in my arm and under my arm is all gone. Dr. Freese and his staff are the BEST !! I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone needing a neurosurgeon.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Dr. Freese and his staff are without a doubt the most professional and courtesy physician and staff that I have encountered. I had cervical surgery in March of 2015 and Lumbar surgery March of 2016. I was in so much pain from being in a automobile accident that I was ready to end my life. After the cervical surgery I was amazed at the results. Then I had the lumbar surgery and was amazed once again. I can never thank Dr. Freese enough he is more than a surgeon he is an Artist and a Miracle worker.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Great doc, trusted him with my life and spine. He performed surgery end of Feb, 2015 and my pain has improved by 90%, I'm weaning off pain meds and soon will drive after 5 years dependent on others, including my 80 year old mom! If he likes to eat and is happy, who cares??? Love Dr. Freese and would see him again and again, if I had to. I'm recovering very well! Yesterday I swam 18 laps in a pool, close to olympic size but a little warmer! I'm over the moon with my healing! Thank you Dr. Freese! ! ! ! ! And staff!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

For over a year I was slowly losing the use of my left arm / leg, both my hands were very weak, constantly dropping things. Keeping balance had become difficult with just normal walking. The pain increased to the point, I could not sleep. I went to see Dr. Andrew Freese and he showed me where the problem was, in my neck. Completed surgery (Cervical Fusion) and the results were amazing. Just 2 days after surgery all my issues were fixed. It is now 45+ days after surgery and I am 200% better and feel great! I highly recommend Dr. Freese and his Team. Invest the time to go meet Dr. Freese and his office Team and you will see why I recommend him. Thank you Dr. Freese and your Team. Richard Lewis

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

Dr Freese is compassionate, knowledgeable and an excelkent surgeon. I had syrgery 6 months ago and I'm doing great! I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

I went to see Dr. Freese for extreme back and leg pain.I had already been operated on 6 months prior by another so called surgeon who told me the pain was NORMAL .Prior to looking at my MRI, he asked and examined my symptom.From that he determined the cause. He reconfirmed with the MRI results.Dr Freese was recommended rehab prior to jumping into surgery.We went that road until I wanted teh surgery.He removed L4/5,L5S1 , installed 2 cages and rods.Pain and foot tingle was eleviated as soon as I woke up post op.My follow up visits with the doctor and Barb were always very good. Barb doesn't get enough credit but she was great

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

He took all the time I needed to understand what the planned surgery was about. Very compassionate, highly skilled.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

Dr. Andrew Freese's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1990)