Ratings for Dr. Andrew Freese

Dr. Freese and his staff are without a doubt the most professional and courtesy physician and staff that I have encountered. I had cervical surgery in March of 2015 and Lumbar surgery March of 2016. I was in so much pain from being in a automobile accident that I was ready to end my life. After the cervical surgery I was amazed at the results. Then I had the lumbar surgery and was amazed once again. I can never thank Dr. Freese enough he is more than a surgeon he is an Artist and a Miracle worker.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Great doc, trusted him with my life and spine. He performed surgery end of Feb, 2015 and my pain has improved by 90%, I'm weaning off pain meds and soon will drive after 5 years dependent on others, including my 80 year old mom! If he likes to eat and is happy, who cares??? Love Dr. Freese and would see him again and again, if I had to. I'm recovering very well! Yesterday I swam 18 laps in a pool, close to olympic size but a little warmer! I'm over the moon with my healing! Thank you Dr. Freese! ! ! ! ! And staff!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

For over a year I was slowly losing the use of my left arm / leg, both my hands were very weak, constantly dropping things. Keeping balance had become difficult with just normal walking. The pain increased to the point, I could not sleep. I went to see Dr. Andrew Freese and he showed me where the problem was, in my neck. Completed surgery (Cervical Fusion) and the results were amazing. Just 2 days after surgery all my issues were fixed. It is now 45+ days after surgery and I am 200% better and feel great! I highly recommend Dr. Freese and his Team. Invest the time to go meet Dr. Freese and his office Team and you will see why I recommend him. Thank you Dr. Freese and your Team. Richard Lewis

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

I went to see Dr. Freese for extreme back and leg pain.I had already been operated on 6 months prior by another so called surgeon who told me the pain was NORMAL .Prior to looking at my MRI, he asked and examined my symptom.From that he determined the cause. He reconfirmed with the MRI results.Dr Freese was recommended rehab prior to jumping into surgery.We went that road until I wanted teh surgery.He removed L4/5,L5S1 , installed 2 cages and rods.Pain and foot tingle was eleviated as soon as I woke up post op.My follow up visits with the doctor and Barb were always very good. Barb doesn't get enough credit but she was great

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

He took all the time I needed to understand what the planned surgery was about. Very compassionate, highly skilled.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

Had lower lumbar spinal fusion and wihtin 4 months of surgery I am back to my normal life again and feeling great. Thanks

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

Dr. Freese was excellent, when I went to him I was in so much pain and could hardly walk. He did spinal surgery on me, placed two cages and 8 screws. I have my life back. I am so thrilled with my progress. His staff was wonderful and very helpful with all matters.I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

I was referred to Dr Freese by my physician after a car accident in 2010. Dr. Freese was able to identify the problem that I had and give me multiple options to fix it. He is not a surgery first Dr. That was actually the last option that he gave me. His aide and staff are top notch. I would highly recommend Dr. Freese to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

Excellent, caring doctor. Smart, educated. Provided insight no other neurosurgeon had given me. Trust him.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

Dr. Andrew Freese's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1990)

Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Freese and his staff are without a doubt the most professional and courtesy physician and staff that I have encountered. I had cervical surgery in March of ..."

May 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doc, trusted him with my life and spine. He performed surgery end of Feb, 2015 and my pain has improved by 90%, I'm weaning off pain meds and soon will d..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. " I have a really hard time trusting a Doctor whom has already had a double heart attack and is still morbidly obese to perform a major surgery on me ; whose to..."

May 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "For over a year I was slowly losing the use of my left arm / leg, both my hands were very weak, constantly dropping things. Keeping balance had become difficult..."

March 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Freese is compassionate, knowledgeable and an excelkent surgeon. I had syrgery 6 months ago and I'm doing great! I highly recommend him."

November 2, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=894572'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.1

February 6, 2014