Ratings for Dr. Andrew Freese

Dr. Freese did an awesome job with my neck surgery. The results were better than I expected. He explained things well and his bedside manner was great. Another patient I talked to in his waiting room also told me how good he was and her surgery was very successful as well. Everyone in the office is sooo nice! I would definitely recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

Dr Freese and his highly professional team have been nothing short of superb in every aspect of my neck surgery care. I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Dr Freese to anyone. From my initial contact to follow up care they have gone above and beyond in every aspect. Thank you to an excellent team of people!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

Dr Freese saved my life. He and his staff are great. From my first visit through my recovery from decompression Laminectomy, I had no problems and my pain is gone.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

I just had back surgery on 4-10-18 and here 2 days later he wants to send me home I am in so much pain it’s crazy and he rufuses to help me or even come back to see me when his office is in the same building, I am in so much pain that I can’t even drive home the hour and fourtyfive it took me to get here It hurts to wiggle my toes and I know that this Dennis to minis looking man would not let his wife or loved one sit here in this much pain!!!!!!! I feel disrespected an disregarded maybe it’s because I used Medicare for payment or hmmmm go figure all I can say is don’t do it to your self.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

July 10th I go for surgery to free up pinched nerves c2 c3 c4 c5 c6 c7.....he has been very informative thus far and I hoping to become migraine free e.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

Dr. Freese is a miracle worker. I had pain in my neck before surgery and now it is gone. I am a 66 year old woman and I am so glad that I had the surgery. Dr. Freese is a very caring and friendly person. His office staff is very helpful and kind as well.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

I am so grateful to have found Dr Freese as I was researching Neurosurgeons to perform a double fusion surgery on my lower back. From the moment I met Dr Freese, I just knew I did not need to look any further. Dr Freese and his staff are extremely welcoming, knowledgeable, caring and always keep their patients needs first. I highly recommend Dr Freese for your Neurosurgeon needs, I guarantee you- you won't be dissapointed.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Having suffered debilitating back pain for several years, other doctors were only interested in treating the pain. Dr. Freese addressed the root of the problem, and was successful. His staff was professional and friendly. I certainly would recommend Dr. Freese to friend or family for any neurological problems.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr. Freese and his staff are always pleasant, helpful and courteous. They go above and beyond to help their patients get the care they need. I only wish my insurance company would do the same.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

I went to See Dr. Kuhlengel for a 2nd Opinion and after Seeing Once and Two X-rays Later I got a Phone Call from one of the Staff Telling Me The Doctor He Seen No Need to Operate and Supposedly Seen Arthritis in L-1 the only one of my Lumbar that wasn't fused already . That was his Second Opinion because After a 3 level fusion which left me in Chronic Pain . I can Say after Seeing many other Surgeons thru the Years I Can Say that was the Most DisAppointing Visit . I never Seen him again and was told by Someone on his Staff what I now Have only because I asked for His Report in Writing Would I have Literally Nothing to Show for why I was there or His report which consisted of what I was Told over the Phone ! For a Doctor He Really Doesn't Care for his Patience and I Thank God he Never had a Chance to Cut Me ! Beware of the website and what it says about his Neurosurgeon Skills or the Help you might get when things don't go so Right under the Knife ! I can Say I Never Felt So uncared for by any Doctor in my Life ! Best of Luck , But Choose Wisely !!!

Submitted November 30, 2016

Dr. Andrew Freese's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1990)

• Aetna HMO