Ratings for Dr. Liza Egbogah

Fabulous doctor. Kind and patient. She actually does ALL her own treatment, very unlike two other chiro's I saw.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Immobilised back/shoulder/neck, rusty neck joints, I can't number all the muscle mechanics she fixes instantly with her really strong hands. After her treatment(s) it's like the problem never happened. I couldn't move my right fingers (carpel tunnel?)--she fixed it in a 10 minute massage. I Couldn't lift a wine glass to my mouth--she fixed it in one 20 minute session. I pulled a back muscle resulting so that I couldn't bend down--she fixed that too--it required some excercises (which were printed on a card and sent home with me). Why bother wasting time with doctors who treat you like cattle or prescribe pharmaceuticals with cash incentives. Dr. Liza is totally fabulous.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

She really takes the time to listen and knows so much about everything. If you have pain and you aren't getting real answers from your doctors, she takes the time to explain everything to you and best of all she treats you so you don't have to live with the pain anymore. And the office is really nice and everyone there is really friendly.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

Dr. Liza Egbogah's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients