Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Rosenberg

Originally saw this doctor because the other one was booked 3 months in advance. I came in with a positive attitude hoping the doctor would be able to assist/direct me what to do. The wait time wasn't bad, about 15 minutes once I was placed in exam room. Most of the appt. was filling out personal history. I've already had quite a history with gastro problems although I'm still rather young. Dr. Rosenberg made me feel like I had no idea what I was talking about when it came to MY medical history. Gave him list of surgeries and issues and he kept suggesting I had surgery for something less serious and non invasive, I told him exactly what I had done, who my doctors were, and my symptoms. The whole appt I felt like he just didn't want to believe me and more importantly help me. He certaintly didn't dive into the issues that are affecting me today. Would not suggest this doctor to ANYONE!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Dr. Rosenberg is a fine gastroenterologist -- accurate, patient, knowledgeable, a good communicator (always gets right back to you with the results of tests). Very nice personality. The staff is not so good. It would be better if each physician in that office had his/her own secretary. The way it's run now, it's like a clinic. Such good doctors, bad office organization.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

Dr.Rosenberg embodies for me what DOCTOR should be.High professionalism happily met in him Great Personality, Good family upbringing.(Any time I visit his office I praise his parents in my mind.)Maximum attention, spending appropriate quantity of time, you don't feel as be pushed out. He saved my life performing right diagnostic in right time...

flag | Submitted December 16, 2009

Dr. Rosenberg is great. No doubt about that. The administrative staff is another story. Dr. R. is one doctor in an office of about 4-5 doctors and they all share the admin. staff. You do the math. Although the staff is nice they are extrememly over worked and work in the worse cramped qauarters. With all the money the docs make you can't get better working conditions for your workers? Also, another doctor was added recently so it's even worse now trying to get them to answer the phone. Like I said, Dr. R. is great but be prepared to be put on hold a long time if it gets answered at all.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

An excellent physician. I have been seeing Dr.J.Rosenberg for three years. He took my problem seriously and helped me through a crisis,always attentive, polite, knowledgeable, thoughtful , sympathetic. His bedside manner was very comforting for me. Very appreciated I am continue to see such a skillful and helpful doctor.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

Dr. Jonathan Rosenberg's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Delta Dental