Ratings for Dr. John J. Jakimczyk

What can we say but we LOVE Dr J! The nurses in the nursery all agreed that Dr J was their top recommendation for a pediatrician and they could not have been more correct. He is always attentive, listens to our concerns and always connects with our son who is now 2. He has called us after trips to the ER just to make sure we are ok and that is simply amazing. While my son was in the ER he also called periodically to check with the ER doctor to make sure they were treating him/to get updates and I was so impressed with his thought and concern for us as a family. He was also so reassuring for us as new parents and always made me feel like I was doing a great job as a parent.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

We love Dr. J! We have been taking our children to him since our youngest was born several years ago. He is very kind and approachable. He has always listened patiently to our concerns and worked with us to find solutions. I feel that he is very knowledgeable and quickly understands a situation and is willing to order additional tests without hesitation. He also follows up and has even called us at home to check on one of the children. I also like the fact that Acton Medical always has a doctor available to see for those inevitable weekend or holiday illnesses. We have met several other doctors in the practice and felt they were all excellent.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

Dr. John J. Jakimczyk's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1997)