Ratings for Dr. Thomas Brunnsman

I have seen Dr. Brunsman on many occasions and have been very happy with the professional treatment I received. I will continue to use him for my health needs. He takes time to talk with me about any problem I might have. Staff has been lacking at times but generally helpful.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2009

I have utmost faith in Dr. Brunnsman but,cannot say the same for all of his staff. I Have Been a patient for over 10 years now. He listens to you treats you as a person and really cares about people. Some of the staff (not all) are clueless they have no idea whats going on,even when they have your chart in their hands. Also they are very impatient with patients at times very rude and short. I do have to say some staff is quite the opposite and will go out of the way to help make patients comfortable and listen to patients. Some even agree with me about the incompetence of their coworkers (more than one coworker) will not mention names . I wish everybody would participate in this survey.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2009

With Dr. Sharett in the same office, it's clear why most want to see Dr. Sharett. Dr. Sharett is a very good doctor. I can't say the same for Dr. Brunnsman. I have seen him a number of times only to educated on prescription drugs I have been taking for 4 years now. I research all drugs I take before taking them because my lack of trust in doctors. Having a severe medical problem I had to go to another doctor to get the help I needed immediately after seeing Dr. Brunnsman. He comes across as professional, but I'm not convinced he is due to lack of "wanting to help" me get better. Everytime I have seen him, I feel as if he's there for a paycheck and co-pay and that's it. Some doctors should be re-evaluated after a couple of years in the field by the DEA. My only suggestion is to consider Dr. Sharett in the same office. You won't be disappointed by Dr. Sharett. Stay away from Dr. Brunnsman. Hope this helps someone.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2009