Ratings for Dr. Amarjeet Singh Cheema

My name is Noel Pearce from Australia (As per video 7 testimonial on Dr Amarjeet Singh Cheema www site)… , Dr Cheema elicits positive feedback immediately the job is done... yet, after a few months I found his work to be not so good and emailed him directly with the problems yet was ignored completely. No answer whatsoever to his direct email address that we used to connect with and it is the email address advertised as well... Furthermore his staff is blunt and extremely rude when it came to a delayed bank payment from Australia to India... which subsequently arrived the next day or so... the delay was the banks fault yet the rudeness of demanding that I PAY IMMEDIATELY was (I felt) completely unwarranted...(this was when India shut down the 500 and 1000 rupee notes and no bank withdrawals could happen for a Foreign National (me) at all)… The BITE ADJUSTMENT was the main criteria in the dental work needed to be done in my face (not just a cute smile) and Dr Amarjeet Cheema assured me that this was achievable by him and that he had experience in doing this work.... yet the fruits of his labour show otherwise... The emphasis is on the money... and getting a good video from the client... just look at my video 7 testimonial and the repeated questions asked... Currently the lower teeth are, and have been since the work was done, progressively getting worse as time has passed... and have been burying themselves into and under the front teeth making the teeth sore and subsequently are now moving freely and loose and I cannot bite anything without pain... THE TEETH LOOK GREAT, but do not do the job of eating where biting anything but liquids is painful, and chewing anything at all is a delicate operation... Also, (mechanically and cosmetically) the sideways motion of the lower jaw upon the upper jaw now shows that one tooth is now badly chipped... and all of this was shared with DR Amarjeet Cheema to be subsequently ignored... The said dentist is an amiable nice bloke and his wealth of testimonials testifies to this... but the knowledgeable dentistry required to fix my BITE has not shown itself to be apparent... Also I have had numerous small lumps and fluid sacks and very sore gums since visiting this dentist (and the movements of the teeth trying to rearrange themselves in my jaw have since created a lot of pain)… Right now I cannot eat a meal without cutting everything into small pieces first... I’m not a happy chap when it comes down to the whole dental experience with this dentist and would DEFINITELY NOT RECOMMEND his services to anyone for major work... You have been warned...

flag | Submitted June 1, 2019

My Name is Ranjit Singh lives in Canada B.C. I got My lower Jaw implant by Dr. Cheema in Dec. 2014. Today is Oct. 2016, I got NO PROBLEM so far. My jaw working excellently , face no problem so far. I recommend Dr. Cheema strongly as He keeps a good sanitation of His tools as well as the denture Laboratory . Even His staph is too courteous.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

I got implants done in jan 2014 they are perfect no problem at all. Very happy it was just done in 10 days. No my wife got the implants done , again great job , great service. Office is very clean, proper care and professional atmosphere. Don't think twice.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

The inplnts I got were no good. I got infections and bleeding in the gums. Same thing happened to my wife. No wonder he ask you to pay him first. He is a horrible doctor and the implants sucked. If you want to fix your teeth don't travel to India to get them fixed. Fix hem where you live.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Best implant service, i searched on internet even read the review written below, but got totally satisfied once i met Dr Cheema very professional and hi-tech, uses best equipment, proper sterilization, uses best quality implants, staff is very caring and friendly, got full mouth upper and lower implants done in 10 days with fixed ceramic teeth. very happy with new teeth and smile. now i can chew my food properly after a long time, thanks to Dr cheema jalandhar.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

i got Dental implants done also my wife and uncle got implants from dr cheema, i know number of people who got dental implants done from dr cheema he is the best. i got front tooth incisor implant done and permanent teeth only in one day, i am from sacramento US. contact him email : info@dentalimplantsjalandhar.com or call him on his India number +919815603002 or on his USA number +19173101002.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Very poor surgery. left me with a very bad infection and in unbearable pain for weeks. no wonder they ask for payment upfront! messed up my teeth forever. horrible experience. please be carful guys

Submitted April 20, 2013

Very good dental office with experienced doctor , friendly & caring staff.solution for all kinds of missing teeth with avanced dental implantology

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009