Ratings for Dr. Sachin Desai

I have been seeing Dr. Desai for a number of years. He has put my mind at ease in dealing with chronic kidney disease. He takes the time to review all results. He communicates with my family doctor on a routine basis. I highly recommend him if you have problems with kidney function.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

A rather frustrating and unsatisfactory experience trying to obtain results of CTscans. Did not feel I should wait more than 6 weeks to get some information when just one message on my phone would be sufficient. This is not a reflection on dr Desai at all but on the staff. Patients should not have to wait that long to get results.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Excellent physician. Spent time to listen. Very knowledgable. Explains diagnosis and plan in understandable terms.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Dr. Sachin Desai's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Desai for a number of years. He has put my mind at ease in dealing with chronic kidney disease. He takes the time to review all results..."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "A rather frustrating and unsatisfactory experience trying to obtain results of CTscans. Did not feel I should wait more than 6 weeks to get some information whe..."

December 3, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=894434'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

February 18, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=894434'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

February 6, 2014