Ratings for Dr. Kristi L. Herbst

I had a terrible delivery with Dr. Herbst. She made it clear she was in a hurry and had no patience for my concerns or questions. She didn't even want to wait for my husband to arrive before conducting a non-emergency c-section. (He had gone home to shower, as we had been told by hospital staff that it would be a while). She was covering for my actual doctor, and the only time she laid a hand on me was with the scalpel for a c-section. She was very condescending and arrogant. I would never ever recommend her. (On the upside - she did a good job of the c-section. I imagine she does a lot, based on how pushy she was that I have one because I was taking too long to progress).

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

I really like Dr. Herbst. I find her honest and she has a sense of urgency if something is up. She is candid, and I appreciate that. But caring too. I hope she delivers my baby!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2010

Dr. Herbst is the best ob/gyn I have ever been to. She knows what she is saying and does the appropriate labs to back up her word. she is wonderful I went to her with my second pregnancy and I know she will be delivering my second baby as well. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2009

Dr. Herbst is a great doctor however, she has been late or unavailable a majority of the time. I see her about every six months and often have to reschedule (because she had to go deliver a baby) or wait to see her 20-30 minutes. Hello, ever heard of a backup plan??? Can no other doctor or nurse fill in for routine visits? This is part of good customer service, which her office as a whole lacks. She does seem rushed and I wish that she would devote more time to a visit. When you are constantly rushed, it is an indication that something needs to be changed. I only go to her because I believe she is a great doctor (very knowledgeable) and she is extremely honest. She definitely does not sugar coat anything and when it comes to my health, I appreciate that more than bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009