Ratings for Dr. Christopher W. Huston

None. V.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Very proffessional staff. They were quick and very friendly.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

The doctor seemed rushed and irritated in my visit.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Explained everything in a way I could understand.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I came to the doctor's office in severe pain. I was given anti-inflammatory medicine. I remain in pain. I asked for temporary relief through cortisone shots or muscle relaxers or something to help the spasms and pain. My suggestions were dismissed. X-rays were taken which did not indicate any structural major issue. No offer for an MRI was made to enable further root cause assessment. I had to ask for an MRI. The nurse said I would hear from the MRI office within a month.... which is unacceptabl, given the persistent pain level I am experiencing. I was disappointed with this doctor visit, as I felt that the pain and the root cause of which was left undetermined. The doctor seemed rushed and irritated with my desire for a solution. I remain in pain.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Great job! Got right in and they were able to diagnose the issue and the injection has solved the problem!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I just wanted to thank Dr. Huston publicly for fixing my back up. Injections worked great and it was exactly what I needed.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Dr. Huston took the time to explain my back pain and got me off the awful narcotics that my PCP kept throwing at the issue. After several weeks with TOCA’s AMAZING PT Staff, I can already move around better and feel like I’m on the road to a better quality of life. I can’t thank Dr. Huston enough!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Dr. Huston is passionate about fixing the actual problem, not just throwing addictive pain medications out there. I highly recommend Dr. Huston!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Dr. Huston is great. Non judge mental and understanding of my pain

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Dr. Christopher W. Huston's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1985)