You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Shahram Ayoubzadeh

I have been a patient of Dr. Ayoubzadeh over 14 years and over that time several of my ailments have been completely resolved. Traditional medicine was not successful in my case. Dr. Ayoubzadeh is an excellent listener and has strategies which have proven to work for me. I will go back in the future when required.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Over the years, I have worked with Dr. Ayoubzadeh to resolve a number of ailments that could not be satisfactorily addressed through the regular medical system. My quality of life has been improved significantly since I have started working with him. I am very grateful for his advice and would not hesitate to work with him for any other ailment.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Dr. Ayubzadeh has healed me from a recurring migraine I have been suffering from for years. Shahram is very competent in Homeopathy and with his amazing patience is able to probe into the depth of a patients' problem with ease and skill.After my second visit only had Shahram found the roots of the migraine and was able to prescribe the right remedy.I am ever so grateful. Thank you, Shahram.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

Dr. Sharam change my husband life and my life. He has treated my husband for some sort of mood disorder that his father had and he had since he was a kid. The issue is gone and we are much happier since than.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

I was treated by Dr. Ayoubzadeh several years ago. I had been through several surgeries and procedures prior to seeing him, and nothing had helped. I lived in constant pain and suffering. I saw the doctor about 5 or 6 times. He treated me, and my healing began within weeks. I have been pain free ever since. I am so grateful to Dr. Ayoubzadeh, and I would not hesitate to see him with any other ailment that concerned me. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Best healer I have ever visted. He is so dear to me.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

Dr. Ayoubzadeh is an experienced and caring Naturopath with a deep knowledge of Homeopathic Medicine. If you want true holistic treatment that improves your sleep, energy, and general well-being in addition to curing your physical disease, this is the man you are looking for. His consultations not only treat your ailments, but help you gain a deeper awareness of yourself and your disease.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

I always like homeopathy. But Dr. Shahram brought the cure for issues that I never suspected homeopathy could have an effect on. He is very attentive and great with diagnostic. Dr. Sharam saved my life!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2009

Dr. Shahram Ayoubzadeh's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Ayoubzadeh over 14 years and over that time several of my ailments have been completely resolved. Traditional medicine was not succ..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Over the years, I have worked with Dr. Ayoubzadeh to resolve a number of ailments that could not be satisfactorily addressed through the regular medical system...."

September 9, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.integralhealthclinic.com" to "http://integralhealthclinic.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "K1A9" to "K2P 0W4". Address has been updated from "None" to "355 Waverley Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16132410005".

June 3, 2015