Ratings for Dr. Paul McGrath

Hygenists are excellent. Everyone else is ok. Dr. McGrath seems to be getting old and tierd. Agree that he bills on the high side.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Our family has been with Dr. McGrath for over 20 years. He is knowledgeable, professional and caring. I can't complain. I do know that he employs some creative billing and appears to take advantage of private insurers.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

This dentist is very knowledgeable and thorough. I have been with this office for over 20 years. He is gentle. He is concerned with your comfort level. He has new equiptment that provides for quick analysis of any problem. The office staff are both polite and efficient. You are able to direct bill the insurance company if necessary.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

I found visiting the dentist a positive experince he had a gentle manner not pushy or aggressive . He was able to show the xrays on a monitor pointing out what I needed and why, that was a first for me. It is a new office with high tech equipment in a great location, although it was difficult to find initially, thanks to the reception for guiding me in. As well I have to say the girls St the front were very friendly and took the time to help with the forms... Forgot my reading glasses.. Definitely returning ..

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

I wonder about the creative billing. This is my boyfriends regular dentists office and I am a student at a dental college and they OVERBILL for the service they provide. I went for about 1/2 hour for a cleaning and they charged me for longer. they also wanted me to come back for 3months more cleaning and I never even had blood in my mouth? The dentist was rude and took a long time to come in for a check up. He was rude to the girl who cleaned my teeth as well. I felt rushed with him but his fancy office was nice but hard to find in the plaza. I am going to stay with my old dentist because she was more professional and caring.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2009

I am extremely satisfied with this doctor. Great personality.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2009

Overly cheerful front desk..Dentist distracted quite and hardly looks in my mouth during a visit. Very expensive.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2009