You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Chris Haunsperger

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr. Haunsperger is simply the best and most wonderful dentist. He is very professional, gentle and caring, I had a great experience and high quality service. Thank you Dr. Haunsperger.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

He is simply the best! I have a fear of going to the dentist but Chris makes you feel at ease. Extremely knowledgeable and takes the time to explain what he is going to do and why.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

He is an awesome doctor. I broke my tooth and I was in getting it fixed within half an hour.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2010

Dr. Chris Haunsperger's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This staff is by far the most respectful and accommodating to my busy schedule. I will defiantly go back for my second appointment "

January 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Haunsperger is simply the best and most wonderful dentist. He is very professional, gentle and caring, I had a great experience and high quality service. Th..."

December 15, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "He made snide comments at his staff while I was in the chair. I wouldn't go back to someone who doesn't respect others. "

July 25, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.marquisdental.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "S7H0" to "S7K 1M7". Address has been updated from "None" to "310 21st St E, suite 100, Saskatoon". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "13066520120".

June 3, 2015