Ratings for Dr. Jan Nusche

Jan is a knowledgeable and capable midwife. Our personalities didn't mesh as I would hope, I found her distant and clinical. If you are looking for a maternal midwife experience, Jan might not be for you, but she is able to do her job well enough and assisted in bringing our baby into the world. ( and for that I'm grateful. )

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I would highly recommend this midwife to everyone. Thanks God she was with me! The best midwife ever! She knows what she is doing and now she has a lot of experience. I trusted her completely. She likes her job and helps women from her heart!!! Thanks Jan.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

Jan's social skills leave something to be desired. She did not add much to the experience. I would say though that she handdled the delivery well, but failed misserably when it came to stiching up the tear and had to call in the doctor.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

Jan was great. Every time I visited her she kept me very informed and asked if I had questions. It was my second birth with a midwife and I was skeptical after having a wonderful experience with my first delivery but she was very professional. She wasn't super enthusiastic but she seemed interested. She's very relaxed and even tempered. The home visits were nice. I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010

My experience with Jan I would have to say was not a pleasant one. I was seen by her a few time when she was still a member of Triton midwifery and found her to have very little bedside manner or compassion for her patients. After my baby was born and she came for home visits I was treated like I had no idea what I was doing even though I already have a 2 year old. Granted Jan is new to midwifery and possibly she needs more experience but honestly someone who is dealing with women during such a time in their lives where there is a lot of unknown and possibly some fear and also one of the most memorable moments of their lives don't you think the midwife should have a little more love for their clients too?

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010