Ratings for Dr. R. Alan Ellis

Absolutely LOVE Dr. Ellis. He takes time to explain things and answer questions. I like this type of physician---talks to me while making eye contact, not glancing down as if talking to my chart.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Dr. Ellis performed colon restructure surgery on me. Dr. Ellis, had me up the next day sitting and walking the hall. When I left the hospital after a seven days stay I was eating solid food again. Every time I've gone to the office the staffs has been so friendly and helpful. I truly recommend him to be the surgeon of your choice. Rosalind Durant

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

he is the best, attitude, knowledgeable. overall is the best.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

Dr. Ellis is very knowledgeable, caring and professional. He immediately puts you at ease, and goes the extra mile to make sure you get what you need.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

Wonderful doctor. Conscientious, forthright, helpful, knowledgeable. Both my husband and i have had Dr Ellis do surgeries on us and we couldn't ask for a better doctor, surgeon or person.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

I just love Dr. Alan Ellis. He is a wonderful physician and a great man. He is so kind and compassionate. You can just tell he really cares about you. He listens. I am so glad when I needed surgery that I referred to him. I will never go another surgeon. He is absolutely the best. I highly recommend him. Now, I don't feel the same way about his partner, Dr. Miller. I found him to be somewhat rushed, and he just did not have the same bedside manner as Dr. Ellis. The front office is wonderful. Liz, his nurse, is wonderful.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2009

I had colon cancer and he operated on me. I truly give him the credit for saving my life both physically and mentally. He was such a wonderful doctor with an excellent manner. He was so sincere and caring. And more importantly, his medical expertise truly saved my life. And it was the easiest surgery I have ever gotten over. I would literally travel the world over to go to him if I needed surgery again.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2009

Dr. R. Alan Ellis's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Germantown, TN