Ratings for Dr. Claude Degraff

This doctor is TERRIBLE.Do not waste your time with him because you will get no where! I've taken the same meds for 16 years and he tried to tell me they don't "go" together! This guy is just collecting an easy paycheck because he does NOTHING. I saw him only because MY doc was out of town, but I will NEVER see Degraff again and I'm warning everyone to do the same! I had to go without my meds for 3 days until my doctor came back from vacation to get refills.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

I just had the worst experience in my life with Dr.Claude Degraff at the Bonita Community Health Center. I waited for over an hour and he walked to stated that I was fine since the nurse did a strep throat test and it was negative. Everything is fine you should go home since there is nothing I can do. I insisted on him examining me in order to figure out what is wrong with me since I'm not a doctor. He reluctantly then looked at my eyes and half listened to my chest and stated "you just have allergies". I informed him that I never suffered from allergies and have taken an allergy test in the past for other reasons. After a few crossed words, and my persistence he agreed on a flu test. He left and the nurse did it the test but I never saw Dr. Degraff again. I don't care for his kind of doctoring. He is dismissive of patient and and implied not to care. What kind of doctor doesn't care for well being of his patients. I may not be a doctor but people don't go around with a fever.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2009

Dr. Claude Degraff's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1984)