Ratings for Dr. Eric R. McMillan

Dr McMillan put my shattered elbow back together after a work related injury. He pined my elbow back together through a 1 inch incision . I was expecting limited use of my elbow but received full use just weeks after the surgery with little physical therapy. It's been one year since the injury and I have no pain and am back on the weight bench at 49 years of age. If I ever need surgery again (knock on wood) I will no doubt use dr. McMillan . He is a skilled surgeon and recommend him to all my friends and fellow workers.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

Dr. McMillan is an AWESOME doctor. He has actually done 5 surgeries for me. Every time the level of care, the professionalism and the personal care were outstanding. All 5 surgeries were extremely successful.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

I was concerned when I twisted and snapped my knee at work that I wouldn't walk without pain. Dr. McMillan operated and put me back together in a way that exceeded my expectations. I am thankful to be back to work and pain free.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2010

Eric Mcmillan is a horrible Orthopedic surgeon!, I was hurt on the job two years ago and within that time span Eric preformed 2 surgeries on my right knee and both surgeries made my condition worse, Eric did not care and brushed me off when I did not get better. He told me he would refer me for a 2nd opinion but went behind my back and told workers comp to put me back to work full duty w/o any restrictions. Eric has preformed other surgeries on my co workers and they too are now in the same position as I am. Eric does not care about his patients and should be looked at by the state board!!!!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2009

Dr. Eric R. McMillan's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Turlock, CA