Ratings for Dr. Anne L. Letourneau

Dr. Letourneau did a wonderful job on my breasts. I'm very grateful. My gynecologist told me some doctors locally butcher women's breasts. His staff recommended her as did the staff in St. Charles. The nurses said they'd only use here. They greatly improved wait times.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

Dr. Letourneau is an amazingly gifted surgeon whose work is as close to perfection as humanly possible. And Dr. Letourneau herself is the most caring Doctor walking this planet. She cares for her patients as if they are her family and you can trust that if she does your surgery she will do everything and anything humanly possible to not only give you beautiful results but to keep you safe and out of harms way. If you are smart enough to realize that you will live in your body for the rest of your life and not in her office then you will be not only bestowed with the surgical skills of an artist and a perfectionist rolled into one but you will be protected by this dear angelic goddess of surgery every step of the way. In a world filled with money hungry plastic surgeons Dr. Letourneau not only distinguishes herself from the rest with her brains and skills but with her ethics and decency.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

True there is some waiting which is why I gave a 4 instead of a 5 but you know why when you do get in to see her. She gives you all the time you need and is very informative. My wife came in for breast reconstruction after a cancer surgery. Dr L did a fantastic job and reassured he every step of the way. She works alone so the results are CONSISTANT and takes her time to give outstanding care. I would recommend Dr L to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Dr L is a great surgeon but not worth the wait. I've spent more time waiting for her than talking to her. However the nicer you are the quicker she is. She blames staff for poor scheduling and obamacare for anything she can't blame on the staff when the real issues are with her. Hopefully, she will realize that she's the problem and fix it. I know I don't recommend her to anyone. However she did a wonderful job on my breasts.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

Most disorganized staff I've ever experienced but I like Dr. l. Her new staff has no clue what they are doing and overbook appointments. Patients are left waiting hours upon hours . Staff does not call to confirm which is unheard of. Dr. l is very caring which is why people put up with the disorganization. Things need to change for i fear she will lose many patients ... People take off of work and then get told the doctor can't see them... It's really unprofessional . I miss her small quaint office across from Mather with the magazines all around and comfy chairs . No long waits either !

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Dr. Letourneau has been my doctor for several years. She is one of the most kind hearted, talented and professional doctors I have ever come across. This is my message to all of you reading this she was terribly taken advantage of by her old staff and it is painfully obvious to me that some of the not so nice ratings are from "GUESS WHO". I am guessing they have alot of time on there hands now that they are unemployed. However her new staff Jeanine and Kay are great. She is an extremely talented individual who really cares for her patients.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

I had breast reduction surgery a year ago and I'm ecstatic with the results. Dr.L is very knowledgable, educated and is an EXTREME perfectionist, which for a plastic surgeon is an ideal characteristic. The wait time is brutal, but def worth perfection. I'm confused on the comments of the staff, I haven't been there in a few months, so maybe there is new staff, but Denise and Linda were/are awesome. Dr.L is NOT warm and fuzzy, but her staff is. They make you feel like they've known you forever. They really get to know you. I hated the wait but looked forward to seeing " the girls".

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

I recently had a full tummy tuck,a breast lift/augmentation, and lipo and have not been more pleased with my outcome. Dr. Letourneau is an amazing surgeon and I would highly recommend her to anyone who won't settle for anything less then perfection. Dr. Letourneau is very kind, knowledgeable, compassionate and just a delight to deal with as well as her current staff. I know she is well worth the wait!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

I had a breast reduction and tummy tuck. In surgery she kept me under for 12 and a half hours. She never completed my tummy tuck. She wants 3 thousand more to go back into the hospital and finish the job. I told her I'm not giving her more money for something she didn't complete. She refuses to do the right thing. Last thing not kidding one night had a 6 pm appt just for her to check the healing process didn't get home till 5 am. I live 10 minutes from her office. Most of the time you will wait.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

Dr. Letourneau's wait times are long but a patient waiting in the office with me said to wait and I wouldn't regret it. She was worth the wait, the patient said. She was right!!! My surgery is one that is done very badly by many local surgeons - many women have been ****ed. I wanted a doctor who would do a good job. Dr. Letourneau is a perfectionist and it showed in the amazing job she did with my surgery. She took great care to do it right! The results were exceptional - perfect really. She was kind and spent time with me before, during and after the surgery. I don't like long office waits but all that matters to me in the end is her surgical skills and boy is she talented. It's more than surgical skills - she treats her work like an art form.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2013